Astro E1 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
Charge your phone on the go.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
Exclusive to Anker. Intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Charge your Apple or Android smartphone one to two times while on the move. You can even charge a Nintendo Switch once.
This thing is remarkably small. About the same size as a small candy bar, you simply will not find a more portable powerpack.
We use only premium battery cells, together with advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• It is advised not to use in confined, poorly ventilated spaces (e.g. pockets).
• Charging data is calculated in screen-off (standby) mode.
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Capacity:5200 mAh / 19.24 Wh
- Output:5 V / 2 A
- Input:5 V / 1 A
- Weight:119 g / 4.2 oz
- Size:3.8 x 1.7 x 0.9 in (L x W x H)/97 x 43 x 22mm
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
- You can safely recharge your Astro in 4-5 hours using a 1 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- What devices are compatible with the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
- The battery is compatible with most Android, Apple and other USB devices.
- Does the Astro E1 5200mAh work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, but the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
- Will the supplied Micro USB cable be compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery?
- Approximately 30-40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Can the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery charge other devices while it is being charged?
- What do the LEDs indicate when the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery is charging itself or other devices?
- When the battery is charging your devices, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power and will turn off when the device is fully charged and not drawing a current.
When the battery is being charged, the LED indicators will show charge level by staying lit; the flashing LED will show the portion of the battery currently being charged.They will turn off automatically once the battery is fully charged.
- How long will the charge in the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the battery's chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your battery's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery be used for international travel?
- Yes. Please be sure that the USB AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you travel. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- What should I do if the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery can not charge other devices?
- Please try a different charging cable between the Astro and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if the Astro E1 5200mAh external battery can not be charged?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.