Anker Bluetooth Selfie Stick
The Highly-Adjustable Self-Portrait Monopod
Highly Adjustable, Incredibly Compact
An extendable body and flexible phone cradle allow you to capture shots from various angles for the perfect close-ups and high-angle shots. Measuring only 7 inches when retracted, you can slip the selfie stick right into your pocket as you go.
Sturdy and Ergonomic Design
Sleek and robust aluminum alloy makes for a remarkably sturdy yet significantly lightweight build. This selfie stick was meticulously designed with a highly-ergonomic handle, enhancing grip and allowing quick and easy shutter-release control.
20-Hour Battery Life
A long-lasting battery allows you to take as many selfies as you want, for as long as you want. Never worry about running out of battery in the middle of a shoot again!
Compact and Lightweight
You can slip the selfie stick right into your pocket. Weighing only 4.8 ounces and measuring 7 inches when retracted, this monopod makes for easy carrying, wherever you go.
Seamless Bluetooth connectivity allows you to easily pair your smartphone.* An adjustable phone cradle makes it compatible with phones as small as the iPhone 4s or phablets as wide as the Galaxy Note 5.UPC：848061067514
- Can Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick be used with regular cameras (DSLR, Analog etc.)?
- No, regular cameras are not compatible with Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick.
- Is Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick compatible with my smartphone?
- Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick will work with virtually any iPhone or Android smartphone with a width between 5.6 cm (2.2 in) and 8.3 cm (3.3 in). It is not compatible with Windows devices, or Nexus 6P / 5X.
- Do I need to install any apps to use Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick?
- If your smartphone is an iPhone or Android (later than Android 4.0), then it is not necessary to install any additional apps. However, if your smartphone is Android 4.0 or earlier, please install the app driver from our webpage.
- Can I use Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick in video mode?
- Why is Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick altering my phone's volume, rather than taking photos?
- "This issue may occur on some Android devices. In order to troubleshoot and resolve this issue: 1) Please make sure your phone is Android 4.0 or later. If it is earlier than Android 4.0, please install the app driver from our webpage. 2) Open the camera app and select the ""Settings"" icon. Then select ""Volume button function"" and select ""Shutter"" to enable the shooting function for the camera's button."
- How does Bluetooth automatic connecting work?
- To enable automatic connecting, simply keep your smartphone's Bluetooth switched on. Everytime Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick is turned on, it will automatically connect to the last paired device.
- How long will Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick's battery last between charges?
- Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick will last around 20 hours on a single charge.
- How can I preserve the long-term battery performance of Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick?
- To preserve the long-term performance of Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick's battery, use it until the battery runs out completely on the first use. Then, during the first charge, charge it for more than 3 hours until the red battery indicator turns off. To preserve battery lifespan, use and recharge at least once every 4 months.
- What do the light indicators mean?
- "Steady blue indicator: Connected to a device Blinking blue indicator: Pairing mode Blue indicator flashing every 3 seconds: Low battery Steady red indicator: Charging Red indicator goes off: Fully charged"
- What is the length of Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick when retracted and extended?
- Retracted length:19cm Extended length: 81cm
- Will Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick work with a phone case?
- Yes, as long as the total width of the case does not exceed 8.3cm (3.3 in), Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick can securely support it.
- How much does Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick weigh?
- Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick weighs 136 g / 4.8 oz.
- Is Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick waterproof?
- No, it is not waterproof.
- Is a wrist strap included?
- Yes, a wrist strap is included.
- The Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick won't power on, how can I troubleshoot?
- Hold the Camera button while inserting charging cable into the jack.
- Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick cannot be recharged afer having not been used for a long time, what should I do?
- The battery may need at least 30 minutes in order to re-activate. Charge for 30 minutes minimum and check again afterwards.
- How long does Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick take for a full charge?
- Around 3 hours.
- There is an issue with my Camera App and Premium Bluetooth Selfie Stick's connectivity, how can I troubleshoot?
- Please try the following troubleshooting methods: 1. Please disable the ""shutter lag"" function when taking photos. 2. Please install the camera driver from the Anker website. Note, the driver does not have auto-focus function.
- Why does 2nd click enter 'edit mode' on my Nexus phone?
- This issue is related to your phone's camera app, please install the driver from Anker's website. https://www.anker.com/support/download?keyword=a7161
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info