Convenient & Secure
Four powerful N42-grade neodymium magnets built into the mount head ensure your phone stays securely attached throughout your drive.
Infinite Viewing Angles
A highly-flexible ball joint allows you to freely adjust the car mount to any angle for a more relaxed, safe, and convenient drive.
Built with a rubber-coated suction clamp that uses a twist-lock mechanism to securely grip your dashboard. Mount your phone wherever you want, confident that it is safe and secure.
Tool-free installation makes setup foolproof. Set up the mount, attach your phone and drive off in under 60 seconds.
- How do I use Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount?
- 1. Install the car mount and place your phone with the metal plate attached onto the magnetic phone holder. 2. Loosen the nut on the back of the cradle to adjust position. Re-tighten to hold in place.
- How do I construct Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount?
- 1. Remove the protective film and place the suction pad on the flat surface of dashboard or windshield, then lock. 2. Unscrew the nut on the back of the phone holder. 3. Insert the ball connector into the phone holder. 4. Re-tighten the nut.
- How do I remove Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount?
- 1. Unlock the suction cup. 2. Lift tail to allow some air in, then gradually lift the whole suction cup up.
- How do I attach the metal plate to my phone?
- 1. Attach metal plate directly to the back of thicker phone cases. OR 2. Attach to the interior of thinner cases.
- How do I remove the metal plate from my phone?
- Pour some alcohol around the metal plate and wait for 2 minutes. Bend a corner of the plate with pincers and detach gradually.
- Will Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount fit my phone?
- The Car Mount will hold phones with screen sizes 5.5 inches and below.
- Will Dashboard Magnetic Car Mount fit my dashboard?
- Yes, as long as there is more than 80mm² of flat area to affix to.
- What should I do if the suction of the suction cup becomes weaker?
- 1. Wipe the suction cup clean with a damp cloth, and air-dry. 2. Clean the dashboard with a clean cloth, and re-affix after both have dried.