Anker Pocket Bluetooth Speaker
Take your sound with you everywhere.
A 3W audio driver, passive subwoofer and precision-engineered design deliver a clear, full-bodied sound you simply wouldn't expect.
Play All Day Long
This has remarkable stamina for something so small. An ultra-high density battery enables 12 hours of non-stop playtime and recharges in just 3 hours.
About the size of a ring box, this speaker fits into pretty much any pocket or bag, so you can take your sound literally anywhere you want.
Connect with any NFC or bluetooth-enabled device (versions 2.1 and above) or just plug in with the included AUX cable to start your tunes.
- Bluetooth Version :3.0
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles :A2DP, AVRCP
- Playtime :12 hours
- Size :45 × 45 × 45mm / 1.8 × 1.8 × 1.8in
- Weight :90 ± 5g / 3.2 ± 0.2oz
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- How long does the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 3hrs at 5V/0.5A to reach a full charge.
- How long is playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 80% volume, playtime is around 15 hours.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is recharging?
- Can I reset the speaker?
- No, the speaker cannot be reset.