PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
The Premium Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
We integrate our smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies to get the fastest possible charge up to 2.4A per port (3A with USB-C).
With a capacity of 20, 100mAh, PowerCore+ can charge a typical phone 7 times without needing a recharge.
Despite its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in 8 hours by a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable. That's 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features protect you and your devices.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
- The included USB-A to USB-C cable is designed for charging PowerCore.
Performance may be limited with other devices.
- Compatible with the new MacBook (with included USB-C cable), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except iPod nano / Shuffle / Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth...
- Weight :1 lb
- Dimensions :2.44 x 7.24 x 0.94 in
- Can I use other USB-C cabls and wall chargers other than the one that came with PowerCore+ 20100?
- Yes, other USB-C cables and wall adapters can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore+ 20100. To ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore+ 20100?
- The PowerCore+ 20100 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does PowerCore+ 20100 work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 20100 can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- Does PowerCore+ 20100 work with the Nintendo Switch?
- Yes, but only recommend charging the Nintendo Switch in the sleeping mode. Disconnect it from the PowerCore+20100 when it is fully charged.
- Does PowerCore+20100 work with the Mac laptops?
- Only recommend charging the MacBook 2015/2016 via the USB-C port. Disconnect it from the PowerCore+20100 when it is fully charged.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore+ 20100?
- PowerCore+ 20100's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Can PowerCore+ 20100 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- Can PowerCore+ 20100 charge two devices simultaneously?
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore+ 20100 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore+ 20100 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore+ 20100 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- How long will the charge in PowerCore+ 26800 QC3.0 last without being used?
- Generally, our batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can PowerCore+ 20100 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 20100 can be used internationally. Just be sure that use a compatible adapter converter with the voltage of the country you're travelling to.
- Can PowerCore+ 20100 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 20100 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different wall adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 20100 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore+ 20100 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if the supplied wall charger is not charging properly?
- Please try using a different charging cable between wall adapter and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.