PowerCore+ 26800 and PowerPort+ 1
Premium Portable Charger, High Capacity 26800mAh External Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (in- and output), Includes PowerPort+ 1 Wall Charger
- High-Speed Charging with Quick Charge 3.0
- Over 6 Phone Charges
- PowerIQ and VoltageBoost Technologies
PowerCore+ 26800 and PowerPort+ 1
The Premium Ultra-High-Capacity Power Bank
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge
Using Qualcomm's advanced Quick Charge 3.0 technology, the PowerCore+ allows compatible devices to charge 85% faster. Get up to 8 hours of use from just 15 minutes of charging.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to provide universal full speed charging for non-Quick Charge devices, up to 3 amps per port.
PowerCore+ 26800 is one of the world's highest capacity portable charger with Quick Charge 3.0 technology. It charges the iPhone 6 ten times, the Galaxy S6 over seven times or the 2015 MacBook more than three times.
The PowerCore+ 26800 is built with a premium aluminum matte finish and uses only high-grade circuitry and premium LG battery cells.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12-inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Moto X 2015, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices:
Galaxy S6 / Edge
Galaxy Note 4 / Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One M8 / M9
HTC Desire Eye
Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact / Z4 Tablet
- Size:6.3 x 2.6 x 1in
- What's Quaclomm Quick Charge referring to?
- "Qualcomm Quick Charge™ technology is designed to deliver fast charging in devices featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processors, giving you the power and the time to do more. Simply say it is charging for an Android Qualcomm Chip Cellphone, such as Samsung S6, S7, Note5 and so on, charging from 0% to 100% only cost in approximate 1.5 hours."
- Can I use other Micro cabls and wall chargers other than the one that came with PowerCore+ 26800 QC3.0?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables and Quick Charge adapters can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore+ 26800 QC3.0. To ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0?
- The PowerCore+ 26800 QC3.0 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does PowerCore+ 26800 QC3.0 work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 26800 QC3.0 can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore+ 26800 QC3.0?
- PowerCore+ 26800 QC's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 charge two devices simultaneously?
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- How long will the charge in PowerCore+ 26800 QC3.0 last without being used?
- Generally, our batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 can be used internationally. Just be sure that use a compatible adapter converter with the voltage of the country you're travelling to.
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different Quick Charge adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore+ 26800 QC 3.0 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if the supplied wall charger is not charging properly?
- Please try using a different charging cable between wall adapter and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
Copyright © 2018 Anker Innovations Limited