The Compact High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 30 million+ happy users and counting
PowerCore 10000 is incredibly small and light for its large capacity. It's smaller than a deck of cards and as light as a baseball, but can charge a phone over three times and most tablets once.
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Designed and built using only high-quality chips and hardware.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
• Please use the original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
• AC adapter not included.
• Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
What's in the Box
• 1 Anker PowerCore 10000 portable charger
• 1 Micro USB cable
• 1 travel pouch
• 1 welcome guide
- Weight:180 g / 6.3 oz
- Size:92 × 60 × 22 mm / 3.6 × 2.4 × 0.9 in
- Output:5 V / 2.4 A
- Input:5 V / 2 A
- Capacity:10000 mAh / 36 Wh
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore 10000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore 10000 in 6-7 hours using a charger with an output of 2 Amps (2A) or higher. Chargers with an output lower than 2A (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge the PowerCore 10000 with a 5V/2A wall charger (not included).
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore 10000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. (Please note: if the device's input current requirement is above 2.4A, it may charge slowly or not at all.)
- Does the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, the PowerCore 10000 can charge all iPhones, but the Apple charging cable is not included. Please use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, the Micro USB 2.0 cable is compatible with Micro USB 3.0 ports.
- What's the output efficiency of the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- Approximately 30-40% of the external battery's capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Can the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of external batteries.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger’s 2.4 Amp output harm it?
- No, the PowerCore 10000 will only supply the maximum current that your device requires.
- Can the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger charge two devices simultaneously?
- No, it has only one output port.
- What do the LEDs indicate when the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger is charging itself or other devices?
- When the PowerCore is charging your devices, the LED indicator will remain on, displaying the PowerCore's remaining power. The indicator will turn off or light steadily depending on your device's model. This is because when such devices are fully charged, their output current is higher than the minimum current (30-70mA) that can be detected by Anker batteries. Please rest assured there will be no harm done to your device and that it is not drawing a current.
- How long will the charge in a PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the PowerCore's internal components will become less active if left unused for extended periods of time. To extend your PowerCore's life, please fully discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger be used for international travel?
- Yes, the PowerCore 10000 can be used internationally. Just be sure that the USB-to-AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger be taken on board airplanes?
- Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27,027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate the PowerCore's capacity in Watt Hours: (PowerCore Capacity(mAh)*3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from Federal Transportation Security regulations (Effective January 1, 2008): Lithium ion batteries (a.k.a.: rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium).: -Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries [no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery]. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. -Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size.
- What should I do if the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger can not be charged?
- The charging micro-USB, adapter, or outlet cable may be faulty. Please try a different micro-USB cable, adapter, and outlet to see if it solves the problem. If these steps don't help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger can not charge other devices?
- Your device's charging cable may be faulty. Please try a different charging cable between the PowerCore 10000 and your device. If this does not help, email us at email@example.com.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info