From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
20 million+ happy users and counting
Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
What's In the Box
PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger
Micro USB cable
For Optimal Use
Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Capacity :20100 mAh / 72.36 wh
- Output :5V / 4.8A
- Input :5V / 2A
- Weight :356 g / 12.6 oz
- Size :166 x 58 x 22 mm / 6.5 x 2.3 x 0.9in
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 11-12 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It takes alomost 11-12 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2A wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger?
- The powercore is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has a maximum output of 4.8A shared between the ports with each port able to deliver the full 2.4A.
- Does the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, but the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
- Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger?
- Approximately 30-40% of the external battery's capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Can the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No. It's actually very bad for the battery lifespan to allow this.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger’s 4.8 Amp output harm it?
- No, the powercore will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device.
- Can the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger charge two devices simultaneously?
- Yes, it can charge two devices simultaneously. But please note that when using 2 output ports simultaneously, the total output current will not exceed 4.8A.
- What do the LEDs indicate when the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger is charging itself or other devices?
- When the powercore is charging your devices, the LED indicator will stay on displaying the powercore's remaining power and will turn off when the device is fully charged and not drawing a current.
When the powercore is being charged, the remaining power of the LED indicators will light steadily; while the next charging LED indicator will flash. And they will turn off when the PowerCore 20100 is fully charged.
- How long will the charge in a PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the powercore's chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your powercore's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger be used for international travel?
- Yes. Please be sure that the USB AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter.
- Can the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger be taken on board airplanes?
- Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate a powercore's capacity in Watt Hours: (PowerCore Capacity(mAh)*3.7)/1000.
Here are the relevant requirements:
Quoted from Federal transportation security rules (Effective January 1, 2008):
Lithium ion batteries (a.k.a.: rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium).
-Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries [no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery]. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries.
-Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size.
- What should I do if the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger can not be charged?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if the PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger can not charge other devices?
- Please try a different charging cable between the powercore and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.