PowerCore Fusion 5000
The High-Speed Portable & Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
A New Charging Dimension
PowerCore Fusion perfectly combines the reliability of a wall charger and the convenience of a portable charger. It takes the best of both charging worlds to create Anker's most versatile charger ever.
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies deliver the fastest possible charge to phones, tablets, GPSs, game consoles, and any other USB devices. (Does not Support Qualcomm Quick Charge.)
Home and Away
PowerCore Fusion charges itself and other devices from any AC outlet. It first charges your device then recharges itself (in 2.5 hours)—ready to be taken on-the-go. Away from the wall, it'll recharge an iPhone 7 twice and other smart phones at least once.
AC Input: 100-240V~0.5A 50-60Hz
Micro USB Input: 5V=2A
USB Output (when plugged into AC): 5V=2.1A (2.1A Max Each Port)
USB Output (when not plugged into AC): 5V=3A (3A Max Each Port)
- To recharge PowerCore Fusion, disconnect external devices or press the button—charging will commence after 30 seconds.
- LEDs will continue for 10 seconds after disconnecting cables and unplugging.
- Capacity:5000 mAh
- Micro USB Input:5V=2A
- AC Input:5V=2A
- Dimensions:2.8 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight:9.1 ounces
- Item Weight:6.72 ounces
- Can I use other Micro USB cabls other than the one that came with PowerCore Fusion 5000?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore Fusion 5000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore Fusion 5000?
- The PowerCore Fusion 5000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does PowerCore Fusion 5000 work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, PowerCore Fusion 5000 can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore Fusion 5000?
- PowerCore Fusion 5000's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Can PowerCore Fusion 5000 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- Yes, it can charge your other devices and then charge itself when it is plugged into a wall outlet instead of charging by the Micro USB port.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will PowerCore Fusion 5000's higher output harm it?
- No, the PowerCore Fusion 5000 will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- Can PowerCore Fusion 5000 charge two devices simultaneously?
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore Fusion 5000 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore Fusion 5000 is charging your device as a wall adapter, the LED power meter will keep on in a circle from the first to the last. When PowerCore Fusion is charging your device as a portable charger(not plugged into the mains plug), the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore Fusion 5000 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- How long will the charge in PowerCore Fusion 5000 last without being used?
- Generally, our batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can PowerCore Fusion 5000 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore Fusion 5000 can be used internationally as a portable charger. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can PowerCore Fusion 5000 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- What should I do if PowerCore Fusion 5000 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different wall outlet or AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore Fusion 5000 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore Fusion 5000 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info