PowerCore II 6700
The Ultra-Compact Portable Charger with Upgraded Design
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
· Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
· 20 million+ happy users and counting
Slim and Trim
Take over an entire phone’s worth of power, anywhere, with an incredibly slim design that weighs about the same as a baseball.
Access the ideal charge, perfectly suited to your device’s unique needs. Anker’s PowerIQ technology automatically detects and adjusts output power to reduce charging times.
An attractive, sleek and modern design matches nearly any gear bag, purse, or workspace. Check your charging power with a press of the LED indicator wheel.
Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge, Power Delivery, or PowerIQ 2.0.
- Will this charge the Nintendo Switch?
- Yes, but not at full speed as this portable charger does not support Power Delivery.
- What is the major difference between Astro E1 (6700 mAH) and PowerCore II 6700?
- PowerCore II 6700 can be recharged at 5V/2A, while the Astro E1 can only be recharged at 5V/1A.
- Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore II 6700?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore II 6700. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore II 6700?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore in 3 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore II 6700?
- The PowerCore II 6700 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does PowerCore II 6700 work with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus?
- Yes, PowerCore II 6700 can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore II 6700?
- PowerCore II 6700's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device.
- Can PowerCore II 6700 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will PowerCore II 6700's higher output harm it?
- No, PowerCore II 6700 will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore II 6700 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore II 6700 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%.
When PowerCore II 6700 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- How long will the charge in PowerCore II 6700 last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can PowerCore II 6700 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore II 6700 can be used internationally. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can PowerCore II 6700 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes.
To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000.
Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules:
Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- What should I do if PowerCore II 6700 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore II 6700 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore II 6700 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.