PowerCore II Slim 10000
The Next Generation High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Standard portable chargers require multiple chips to ensure broad charging compatibility, but Anker's in-house designed hardware squeezes all that onto one tiny circuit. Less space for silicon means more space for power.
Up to 3 full charges for flagship smartphones, tablets and other USB devices ensure that freedom from your outlet has never been so simple.
Not only does PowerCore II Slim 10000 provide the fastest possible charge to almost any smartphone or tablet, it can be fully recharged in just 4 hours. That means less time charging, more time living.
Using 5V/1A Charger: 10 Hours
Using 5V/2A Charger: 5 Hours 40 Minutes
Using a Quick Charge Charger: 4 Hours
What's In the Box
PowerCore II Slim 10000 Portable Charger
Micro USB cable
• Cannot recharge Samsung W700.
• Requires a Qualcomm Quick Charge wall charger for high-speed recharge.
• Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
• We strongly recommend using the original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple devices.
- Dimensions:2.6 x 5.4 x 0.6 in
- Weight:7.4 ounces/210g
- Max Input:5V=2A, 9V=2A
- Output:5-6V=3A, 6-9V=2A, 9-12V=1.5A
- What do the LEDs indicate when powercore II Slim 10000 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore II Slim 10000 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore II Slim 10000 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- What should I do if PowerCore II Slim 10000 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore II Slim 10000 and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore II Slim 10000 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Can PowerCore II Slim 10000 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- Can PowerCore II Slim 10000 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore II Slim 10000 can be used internationally. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- How long will the charge in PowerCore II Slim 10000 last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will PowerCore II Slim 10000's higher output harm it?
- No, the PowerCore II Slim 10000 will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- Can PowerCore II Slim 10000 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore II Slim 10000?
- PowerCore II Slim 10000's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device.
- Does PowerCore II Slim 10000 work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, PowerCore II Slim 10000 can charge the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X faster than the OEM wall charger , but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore II Slim 10000?
- The PowerCore II Slim 10000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore II Slim 10000?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore in 4 hours using a quick charge charger such as Galaxy fast adaptive adapter. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore II Slim 10000?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore II Slim 10000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- Does it come with a charging cable and wall charger?
- No, it comes with a Micro USB cables only.
- What's Anker's Power IQ 2.0 referring to?
- It's the upgraded version of the Power IQ charging agreement which has been updated to adapt fast charging for quick charge devices such as Samsung phone and Moto Droid phone.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info