PowerCore Speed 20000
The Accelerated Ultra-High Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Incredible Charging Speed
3 distinct fast-charging technologies ensure that any and all devices are charged in the shortest time possible. Never worry again about having no time to charge.
PowerCore 20000 packs almost seven iPhone 7 charges or five Galaxy S8 charges into your bag or pocket. That’s a whole week of charging without needing to plug into the wall.
Cool Under Pressure
The Speed series uses exclusive technology developed by Anker engineers to control its temperature when charging. If high temperatures are detected then it automatically modifies power output to reduce heat.
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and other advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Quick Charge 3.0 Input
5V ⎓ 2A
9V ⎓ 2A
12V ⎓ 1.5A
Quick Charge 3.0 Output
5-8V ⎓ 3A / 8-10V ⎓ 2.4A / 10-12V ⎓ 2A
5V ⎓ 2A
What’s In the Box
PowerCore Speed 20000 Portable Charger
Micro USB Cable
Will not provide a high-speed charge for Asus ZenFone 3, Nexus 6P or 5X.
Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Quick Charge 3.0 Input :5-7V ⎓ 2A 7-9V ⎓ 2A 9-12V ⎓ 1.5A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output :5-8V ⎓ 3A / 8-10V ⎓ 2.4A / 10-12V ⎓ 2A
- Standard Output :5V ⎓ 2A
- Weight :369/13oz
- Size :166 x 62 x 22mm/6.5 x 2.4 x 0.9in
- Capacity :20100mAh/72.36Wh
- Does it come with a charging cable and wall charger?
- No, it comes with a Micro USB cables only.
- Can I use other Micro USB cabls other than the one that came with Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used to charge your devices with Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore in 5.5 hours using a quick charge charger such as Galaxy fast adaptive adapter. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- What devices are compatible with Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000?
- The Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, it can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What's the output efficiency of Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000?
- Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Can Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will PowerCore Speed 20000's higher output harm it?
- No, it will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- Can Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 charge two devices simultaneously?
- Yes. Only the QC port can fast charge Qualcomm Quick Charge devices.
- What do the LEDs indicate when Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- How long will the charge in Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 last without being used?
- Generally, our batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 be used for international travel?
- Yes, it can be used internationally. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 be taken on board airplanes?
- Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size.
- What should I do if Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if Upgraded PowerCore Speed 20000 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore 26800 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.