PowerDrive+ 1 Port
The Premium USB Car Charger with Quick Charge 3.0
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
38% more efficient than the previous Quick Charge 2.0, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 might be the most efficient USB charging technology in the world.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
The PowerDrive+ 1 is one of the most compact USB car chargers on the market, allowing for easy use on the go.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge Plus, Note 5 / Note 4 / Edge
Google Nexus 6
Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact LG G5 / G4, LG G Flex2, LG V10
HTC One A9 / M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, and more
Asus Transformer T100, Asus Zenfone 2
ZTE Axon Pro
Yota Phone 2
For Optimal Use:
Not compatible with iPad Pro.
For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
Use your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
- Output:5V==3A, 9V==2A, 12V==2A
- What should I do if the LED stops illuminating and PowerDrive+ 1 stops working?
- 1. Ensure that the car charger is securely inserted into the socket. 2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the charger in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com within your 18-month warranty period.
- What if PowerDrive+ 1's LED is working, but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Please try the charger with a different device, and cable to determine whether there is still an issue. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within your 18-month warranty period.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with PowerDrive+ 1?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable to charge your device.
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 1 charges my device slowly?
- 1. Confirm if your device supports Quick Charge 3.0. Only Quick Charge 3.0 supported devices will be charged at compatible speed. 2. If the charger is charging your Quick Charge 3.0 supported device slowly, your cable may be faulty. To troubleshoot, try using a different Quick Charge 3.0 compatible cable. If the issue persists, please email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period.
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 1 does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- PowerDrive+ 1 is designed for universal fit. To troubleshoot, test the charger in a different car to make sure the charger is the correct size. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within your 18-month warranty period.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, is the PowerDrive+ 1’s 3.6A output compatible?
- Yes, the charger will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search for the model number online.
- What is the recommended operating/storage temperature for PowerDrive+ 1?
- PowerDrive+ 1 can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C to 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C to +70°C.
- When PowerDrive+ 1 is plugged in, but no devices are connected will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- The charger will consume almost no power in this state. Standby power consumption is rated <0.2W.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info