PowerDrive+ 4 Ports USB-C
The Premium 4-Port USB Car Charger with USB-C & Quick Charge 3.0
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
38% more efficient than the previous Quick Charge 2.0, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 might be the most efficient USB charging technology in the world. It charges compatible devices up to 80% in 35 minutes.
Full USB-C Compatibility
Harness the full power of USB-C technology to charge your device faster. The USB-C port charges Nexus 5X / 6P at full speed.
PowerDrive+ 4 has a stylish and robust zinc-alloy finish that complements your phones and tablets. A low-power LED ring helps locate USB ports at night without being a distraction.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge Plus, Note 5 / Note 4 / Edge
Google Nexus 6
Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact
LG G5 / G4, LG G Flex2, LG V10
HTC One A9 / M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, and more
Asus Transformer T100, Asus Zenfone 2
ZTE Axon Pro
Yota Phone 2
For Optimal Use:
Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
Apple devices do not support Qualcomm Quick Charge but will charge at maximum speed with PowerIQ. The iPad Pro only accepts standard 1A USB charge.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
Charges the new MacBook slightly slower than the original Apple power adapter.
- Input :DC 12-24V
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output :3.6-6.5V=3A, 6.5-9V=2.7A, 9-12V=1.5A
- PowerIQ Output :5V=6A (3A Max Per Port)
- Size :83 x 52 x 35mm / 3.3 x 2.0 x 1.4in
- Weight :98g / 3.5oz
- What if PowerDrive+ 4 isn't charging when a device is plugged in?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the cable that came with your device. 2. Try charging a different device. 3. Try using PowerDrive+ 4 Elite in another vehicle. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which cable should I use with PowerDrive+ 4?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 4 is not charging my devices quickly?
- Try using a different device or cable to see if the issue persists. If you continue experiencing slow charging speeds, please reach out to us with your device and car information at email@example.com
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 4 does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter?
- PowerDrive+ 4 is designed to fit any car’s cigarette lighter. Try testing the charger in a different car first. If there still appears to be a problem with fit, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- What is the ideal operating temperature for PowerDrive+ 4?
- PowerDrive+ 4 can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C TO 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C TO +70°C.
- Does PowerDrive+ 4 draw power when plugged in while the car is off?
- PowerDrive+ 4 will not consume power or charge devices when the car is turned off. The standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.2W.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port is not working properly, this may mean that PowerDrive+ 4’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch: 1. Unplug PowerDrive+ 4 from the power outlet and remove any attached USB cables. 2. Wait 5 minutes, then plug back in. You may also try using a different USB cable.