From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerDrive 5 Ports
Full throttle charging for your multi-device world.
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
A family-sized 50 watts/10 amps through five ports charges all your phones, tablets and other devices simultaneously while on the road.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- Input:DC 12-24V
- Output:5V / 10A (total)
- Size:Power Plug Size: 81 × 44 × 19mm / 3.2 × 1.7 × 0.7in Charging Hub Size: 85 × 43 × 19mm / 3.5 × 1.7 × 0.7in
- Weight:109g / 3.8oz
- What if PowerDrive 5 isn't charging when a device is plugged in?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the cable that came with your device. 2. Try charging a different device. 3. Try using PowerDrive 5 in another vehicle. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Which cable should I use with PowerDrive 5?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerDrive 5 is not charging my devices quickly?
- 1. PowerDrive 5 does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge. Quick Charge-enabled devices will be charged at normal speed. 2. Try using a different device or cable to see if the issue persists. If you continue experiencing slow charging speeds, please reach out to us with your device and car information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What should I do if PowerDrive 5 does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter?
- PowerDrive 5 is designed to fit any car’s cigarette lighter. Try testing the charger in a different car first. If there still appears to be a problem with fit, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- What is the ideal operating temperature for PowerDrive 5?
- PowerDrive 5 can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C TO 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C TO +70°C.
- Does PowerDrive 5 draw power when plugged in while the car is off?
- PowerDrive 5 will not consume power or charge devices when the car is turned off. The standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.2W.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port is not working properly, this may mean that PowerDrive 5’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch: 1. Unplug PowerDrive 5 from the power outlet and remove any attached USB cables. 2. Wait 5 minutes, then plug back in. You may also try using a different USB cable.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info