PowerLine II Dura Lightning Cable
The Cable That's Yours For Life
From Strength to Strength
PowerLine's first generation boasted 5x the durability of other cables. PowerLine II Dura takes it to the next level. It tolerates being bent over 12000 times along with any knocks, drops, twists or yanks you can throw at it.
Speed and Safety
MFi certification means total peace of mind because PowerLine II Dura is completely Apple authorized. Designed to work flawlessly with iPhone, iPad, iPod or any device with a Lightning port.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II Dura, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It really will be the last cable you ever need to buy.
iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Pro / Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
- Weight:0.64 ounces
- Dimensions:70.9 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches
- What devices can be the Anker lightning cable compatible with?
- iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 5s, iPad Pro / Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod Touch (5th generation)
- What do you need to know about using Anker lightning cable
- 1. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments. 2. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use. 2. To ensure the cable’s longevity, do not abruptly bend or pull the connector. Do not expose your cable to the elements for long periods of time to avoid moisture collection and rust. 3. Keep your cable away from pets. 4. Use 99% v/v alcohol to clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally.
- How to confirm if your Anker lightning cable is faulty when it does not charge well?
- When you cannot use your Anker lightning cable to charge your device, the issue could be with the cable, the power adapter or the device charged. We can try a different cable, power adapter or charge a different device to confirm where the problem is. 1. Try a different cable. If the different cable works while your Anker cable not, the issue is with your Anker cable; 2. Try a different power adapter. If your Anker cable works with a different adapter, the issue is NOT with your Anker cable. 3. Charge a different device. If your Anker cable can a different device, the issue is NOT with your Anker cable.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info