PowerPort+ 1 Port
The Premium USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Ensures the fastest possible charge to any compatible phone or tablet, charging a phone up to 80% in 35 minutes— 4x faster than standard chargers.
Unrivaled USB Efficiency
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is 38% more efficient than the previous version, Quick Charge 2.0. That means less time waiting around and more time for you.
A foldable plug, compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240V) make it the ideal travel companion.
Quick Charge Devices Include:
Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 4/5/Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One A9/M9
Xperia Z3/Z3 Compact/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z4 Tablet
and many more (consult your device’s technical specs to confirm compatibility)
Not compatible with iPad Pro.
For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable, or one certified by a third party (such as MFi).
- Input :AC 100-240 V ~ 0.7 A 50-60 Hz
- DC Output :5 V - 3 A , 9 V - 2 A , 12 V - 1.5 A
- Size :56 x 53 x 28 mm / 2.2 x 2.1 x 1.1 in
- Weight :70 g / 2.5 oz
- My device doesn't support Quick Charge 3.0. Can I still use this PowerPort+ 1 to charge it?
- Yes, the PowerPort+1 is able to charge Quick Charge 2.0 and Quick Charge 1.0 devices.
- How will I know when the PowerPort+ 1 is charging my devices?
- When the PowerPort+ 1 is charging your devices, the LED indicator on the PowerPort+ 1 will illuminate in green.
- What if the PowerPort+ 1's LED indicator is working but my device isn't charging?
- If the PowerPort+ 1's indicator is working but your device isn't charging, it may be due to a faulty charging cable, or your device's charging port may be faulty. Please try a different charging cable and device to identify the source of the problem. If this doesn't help, please email us at email@example.com.
- What should I do if the PowerPort+ 1 is not responding to my devices (i.e., the LED indicator stops illuminating even though my devices are plugged in)?
- If the PowerPort+ 1 is unresponsive when your devices are plugged in, please:
1. Check to ensure that the PowerPort+ 1 is securely plugged into an outlet.
2. Try the PowerPort+ 1 in a different outlet. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if the PowerPort+ 1 charges my device slowly ?
- If the PowerPort+ 1 charges your devices slowly, it may be due to a faulty charging cable. Try using a different cable and see if it resolves the problem. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com.
- How can I check if my device supports Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0?
- To find out whether your device supports Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0, refer to your device’s manual, original (OEM) charging adapter, or take a look at the official list of Quick Charge-compatible devices here: https://www.qualcomm.com/documents/quick-charge-device-list.
- How can I find out my device’s input current and voltage?
- To find out about your device's input current requirements, refer to your device’s user manual, original (OEM) charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- When the PowerPort+ 1 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged into it, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- When the PowerPort+ 1 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged into it, it will consume almost no power. Its standby power consumption rate is less than 0.3W.
- Can I use the PowerPort+ 1 in other countries?
- Yes, you can use the PowerPort+ 1 in other countries. All Anker wall chargers are compatible with 100-240V outlets, which means you can use them anywhere in the world as long as you have the correct wall plug.