PowerPort+ 3 with Quick Charge 3.0
The Premium 3-Port USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
; Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
; 20 million+ happy users and counting
Quick Charge 3.0 Port
Up to 4x faster than standard chargers, Quick Charge 3.0 is capable of charging compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes, leaving you more time for you. Port also has PowerIQ technology to provide the fastest possible charge for all devices.
Exclusive Smart-Charging Technology
PowerIQ in all three ports gives non–Quick Charge devices, their fastest possible charge (up to 2.4A).
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Premium Aluminum Plate
PowerPort+ is premium inside and out. Its front-facing aluminum plating ensures protection and a sleek profile.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge Plus, Note 5 / Note 4 / Edge
Google Nexus 6
Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact
LG G5 / G4, LG G Flex2, LG V10
HTC One A9 / M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note, and more
Asus Transformer T100, Asus Zenfone 2
ZTE Axon Pro
Yota Phone 2
For Optimal Use:
; To ensure best performance, we strongly recommend charging your iPad pro via the PowerIQ ports (5V/2.4A max).
; For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
; Use your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
Note: Not fully compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 5.iciency rating (level VI).
- Weight:5.8 ounces
- Dimensions:1.1 x 2.9 x 2.8 in
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge port to charge non-quick charge devices?
- Yes. However, for optimal results we recommend using the PowerIQ port to charge devices not compatible with Quick Charge. PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- PowerPort+ 3 does not have an LED indicator.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort+ 3?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if the Quick Charge 3.0 42W 3-Port USB Wall Charger does not work?
- First try a different outlet or cable. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- When PowerPort+ 3 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort+ 3 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort+ 3 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort+ 3 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, this may mean that the charger’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug the charger from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info