PowerPort+ 3 Ports
The Premium 3-Port USB Wall Charger
Quick Charge 3.0 Port
Up to 4x faster than standard chargers, Quick Charge 3.0 is capable of charging compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes, leaving you more time for you. Port also has PowerIQ technology to provide the fastest possible charge for all devices.
Exclusive Smart-Charging Technology
PowerIQ in all three ports gives non-Quick Charge devices, their fastest possible charge (up to 2.4A).
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Premium Aluminum Plate
PowerPort+ is premium inside and out. Its front-facing aluminum plating ensures protection and a sleek profile.
Awarded the US Department of Energy's top energy efficiency rating (level VI).
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge port to charge non-quick charge devices?
- Yes. However, for optimal results we recommend using the PowerIQ port to charge devices not compatible with Quick Charge. PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- PowerPort+ 3 does not have an LED indicator.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort+ 3?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable, or the included cable.
- What should I do if the Quick Charge 3.0 42W 3-Port USB Wall Charger does not work?
- First try a different outlet or cable. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- When PowerPort+ 3 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort+ 3 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort+ 3 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort+ 3 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, this may mean that the charger’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug the charger from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.