PowerPort 4 Ports
Anker PowerPort 4
40W 4-port USB charging hub for phones, tablets & more
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
Recommended by the Wall Street Journal, which remarked that "PowerPort 4 was a godsend."
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
4 ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling multi-device charging. Simultaneously charge two iPads and two iPhones at full speed!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
As small and light as a MacBook Air power adapter, the Anker PowerPort 4 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
Rated DOE Level 6 for energy efficiency.
Rated DOE 6 highly energy efficient by the US Dept. of Energy.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
- Input: AC 100-240V ~ 1.1A 50-60Hz
- DC Output: 5V / 8A
- Size: 65×65×29mm / 2.6×2.6×1.1in
- Weight: 145g / 5.1oz
- How do I know when the PowerPort 4 is charging my devices?
- When the PowerPort 4 is "slowly charging" or in standby mode (at an output current of less than 500mA), the LED will illuminate in blue. When the PowerPort 4 is "fast charging"(at an output current of higher than 500mA), the LED will illuminate in green.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the PowerPort 4?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the PowerPort 6.
- What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
- If any port or ports stop working, it may be due to a faulty cable, not the PowerPort 4 itself. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if the PowerPort 4's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- If the LED is working but your device is not charging, your cable may be faulty. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info