PowerPort 4 Ports
40W 4-port USB charging hub for phones, tablets & more
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
Recommended by the Wall Street Journal, which remarked that "PowerPort 4 was a godsend."
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
4 ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling multi-device charging. Simultaneously charge two iPads and two iPhones at full speed!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
As small and light as a MacBook Air power adapter, the Anker PowerPort 4 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
Rated DOE Level 6 for energy efficiency.
Awarded the US Department of Energy's highest possible energy efficiency rating (DOE 6).
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use
Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- Input :AC 100-240V ~ 1.1A 50-60Hz
- DC Output :5V / 8A
- Size :65×65×29mm / 2.6×2.6×1.1in
- Weight :145g / 5.1oz
- How do I know when the PowerPort 4 is charging my devices?
- When the PowerPort 4 is "slowly charging" or in standby mode (at an output current of less than 500mA), the LED will illuminate in blue. When the PowerPort 4 is "fast charging"(at an output current of higher than 500mA), the LED will illuminate in green.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the PowerPort 4?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the PowerPort 6.
- What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
- If any port or ports stop working, it may be due to a faulty cable, not the PowerPort 4 itself. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if the PowerPort 4's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- If the LED is working but your device is not charging, your cable may be faulty. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if the PowerPort 4's LED stops illuminating and the PowerPort 4 stops working?
- Reset the PowerPort 4 by unplugging the power cable from the back of the charger and then replugging it to see if the problem has been resolved. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if the PowerPort 4 charges my device(s) slowly?
- 1. Your cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable.
2. Check that the total input current required by your devices is not higher than 8A. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty if the above do not resolve the problem.
- My device charges at 1A, will the PowerPort 4 8A output harm it?
- No, the PowerPort 4 will only supply the maximum charge current that your device requires.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- When the PowerPort 4 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- The PowerPort 4 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption rate is less than 0.3W.
- Can I use this PowerPort 4 in other countries?
- Yes. This PowerPort 4 is compatible with 100-240V outlets, which means you can use it anywhere in the world as long as you have the right wall plug.