PowerPort II 2
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Advanced charging technology: powerful and Voltage Boost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2. 4 amps per port or 4. 8 amps overall (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Unrivalled portability: super-compact, with a foldable plug for limitless portability. Go wherever the Adventure takes you.
- Double duty: twin USB ports provide enough power to charge 2 devices simultaneously.
- What you get: Anker PowerPort 2 with 2 power ports, welcome Guide, our 1-day response customer service, and worry-free 18-month.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
One of the lightest and most compact multi-port wall chargers, ever. With a fold-in plug ensuring the perfect fit into a pocket or bag.
PowerIQ delivers the optimal charge to your devices by intelligently detecting their unique charging protocols.
11-point safety suite provides total protection for your devices, and most importantly, you.
The Ultra-Portable USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Charge Fast, Live More
Anker's advanced PowerIQ technology detects and adapts to your device's unique charging protocol, to deliver a tailored-high speed charge—getting you away from the wall faster.
One of the smallest 2-port chargers you've ever seen. The foldable plug which snaps effortly out for charging, then back in to fit in any size bag or pocket.
Two for One
Turn one outlet into a compact charging station. Charge two devices simultaneously and save even more time for the most important things.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
This charger does not support Quick Charge 3.0. Devices equipped with Quick Charge, like the Samsung Galaxy series, will charge at normal speeds.
LED indicator will illuminate and stay a constant blue when plugged in, regardless of whether or not a connected device is fully charged.
Input: AC 100-240V-0.7A 50-60Hz
Output: 5.0V=4.8A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- How do I know when PowerPort II is charging my devices?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with PowerPort II.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with PowerPort II?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
- If any port or ports stop working, it may be due to a faulty cable, not PowerPort II itself. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if PowerPort II's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- If the LED is working but your device is not charging, your cable may be faulty. Try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM