PowerPort Lite 6 Ports
The Family-Sized 6-Port USB Charging Hub.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology in three ports provides the fastest possible charge, up to 2.4 amps per port.
Awarded the highest energy efficiency rating (DOE 6) by the US Dept. of Energy.
The Anker PowerPort 6 Lite is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market, allowing for easy use on the go.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
- Compatible with iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), the new 12" MacBook (via USB-C cable) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Dell Venue 11 Pro and Asus tablets.
*Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker's PowerPort+.
- Input :AC 100 - 240V ~ 0.8A 50-60Hz
- DC Output :5V - 6A
- Size :99×70×27mm / 3.9×2.8×1.1in
- Weight :155g / 5.5oz
- What does "PowerIQ" mean?
- Anker's built-in PowerIQ technology intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort 6 Lite?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy devices charging slightly slower with PowerPort 6 Lite?
- PowerPort 6 Lite doesn't support QualComm Quick Charge, so it will charge Quick Charge devices at regular speeds.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- My device charges at 1A, will PowerPort 6 Lite’s 6A output harm it?
- No. PowerPort 6 Lite will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A from each port. When using PowerPort 6 Lite with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- If I lose PowerPort 6 Lite’s original power cable, how do I get a new one?
- The product-bundled cable is not sold separately. You can search keywords "C7 cable" or "figure 8 cord" to find one online. However, if you are in need of a replacement cable, such as Micro USB cable, Lightning cable or USB-C cable, we offer a wide range including our acclaimed PowerLine series.
- When PowerPort 6 Lite is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort 6 Lite will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort 6 Lite in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort 6 Lite features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, this may mean that PowerPort 6 Lite’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug PowerPort 6 Lite from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.