PowerPort Speed 1 USB-C Port
The Accelerated USB-C Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
The Future of USB
USB-C's compact, reversible connector delivers universal compatibility and supports Power Delivery for higher voltage charging. Use a single cable to charge your phone, tablet, laptop or any other USB-C device.
Sleek and Robust
Hard-wearing matte exterior resists scuffs and scratches. High-gloss detailing and the cool-blue USB port ensure PowerPort Speed 1 is as premium outside as it is inside.
Compact design and folding plug enhances portability so PowerPort Speed 1 easily slips into any pocket, purse or bag.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Is it safe to use this charger to charge devices that do not have Power Delivery?
- Yes. Anker’s MultiProtect 11-point safety system ensures total peace of mind while you charge.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 1?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable, or the included cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 1 does not work?
- First try a different outlet or cable. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- When PowerPort Speed 1 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort Speed 1 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort Speed 1 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort Speed 1 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What's the difference between PowerPort Speed 1 (30W) and PowerPort Speed 1 (60W)?
- The only difference is the output. The output of the 30W charger is 5V/3A==9V/2A==15V/2A==20V/1.5A, while the output of the 60W charger is 5V/3A==9V/3A==15V/3A==20V/3A.