PowerPort Speed 4 Ports
The Accelerated 4-Port USB Charging Hub
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 delivers charging speeds up to 4X faster than standard chargers. Anker's proprietary PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge to non-Quick Charge devices.
Hard-wearing matte exterior resists scuffs and scratches. High-gloss detailing and the cool-blue USB port gives a sleek look to this powerful device.
Advanced Safety Features
Anker's exclusive MultiProtect system provides surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and more to deliver unbeatable protection to you and your devices.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge port to charge non-Quick Charge devices?
- Yes. However, for optimal results we recommend using the PowerIQ ports to charge devices not compatible with Quick Charge. PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 4?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable, or the included cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 4 is not working (but the LED is lit up)?
- Unplug the USB cable from the non-working port/ports and then try a different cable. If the problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 4 is not working (and the LED is not lighting up)?
- Unplug the power supply and wait a few minutes, then plug it back in. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- When PowerPort Speed 4 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort Speed 4 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.3W.
- Can I use PowerPort Speed 4 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort Speed 4 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, this may mean that PowerPort Speed 4’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug the charger from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.