The 5-Port Wall Charger with Power Delivery
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Charge Fast, Live More
Top up USB-C devices at blazing-fast speeds from the dedicated Power Delivery port. The other 4 ports, equipped with Anker's PowerIQ smart technology, provide high-speed charging for other devices.
Turn a single wall outlet into your own personal power station. Charge 5 devices simultaneously and stay away from the wall for longer.
Anker's MultiProtect, a leading 11-point safety system, prevents accidents and hazards associated with substandard chargers. Charge freely with heat control, overcharge protection, and more.
After Sales Service
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, the may mean that PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports' internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us with device model at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if I'm experiencing slow charging speeds?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the original cable that came with your device. 2. Please ensure that the device you want to charge is not with Qualcomm quick charge or Power Delivery feature when charging with the other four Power IQ ports. 3. Please ensure that the input current required by the device you want to charge is not higher than 6A. If the problem persists, reach out to us with device model and charging speed at email@example.com. Request sent to owner.
- My device charges at 1A, will PowerPort Speed PD 5's 6A output harm it?
- No. PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A from each port. When using PowerPort Speed PD 5 Ports with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied. Request sent to owner.
- If I lose PowerPort Speed PD 5's original power cable, how do I get a new one?
- The product-bundled cable is not sold separately. You can find one online by searching for "C7 cable" or "figure 8 cord." If you are in need of a premium replacement cable for micro USB, UCB-C, or Lightning connectors, Anker offers a wide range, including the acclaimed PowerLine series.
- When PowerPort Speed PD 5 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption? Request sent to owner.
- PowerPort Speed PD 5 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- What are the differences between PowerPort Speed PD 5, PowerPort+ 5 USB-C, and PowerPort 5 USB-C?
- 1. The input of all three chargers are the same (AC 100-240V). For the output, the total output of PowerPort Speed PD 5 and PowerPort+ 5 Ports USB-C is 60W (USB Power Delivery Output: 5V==3A/9V==3A/15V==2A/20V==1.5A; PowerIQ Output: 5V==6A, 2.4A max for each port). The total output of PowerPort 5 USB-C is 40W (including the 1 USB-C port and 4 USB-A ports). 2. PowerPort Speed PD 5 is a newer product with an upgraded design and integrated circuit (IC), making it more compatible with more devices. 3. Only PowerPort Speed PD 5 has a blue LED indicator. The other two chargers do not have an LED. Request sent to owner.
- Can I use PowerPort Speed PD 5 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort Speed PD 5 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.