SoundBuds Curve Wireless Headphones
The Wireless Headphones With Superior Sound And Comfort
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• Worry-free 18 month warranty
Powerful aptX high-resolution music for superior sounds and clear calls with CVC Noise Cancellation technology. Memory foam tips provide total isolation from external noise.
Stick With You
EarTips in multiple sizes offer excellent comfort day in, day out and silicone EarWings ensure SoundBuds stay in place during your most hardcore workouts.
Zero to Hero
Fully charged in just 1.5 hours. Up to 14 hours of talk time and 12.5 hours of music time keep you tuned in no matter how long your gym session.
Don't Sweat It
Protective water-resistant shell and internal nano-coating keeps the tunes coming, whether you're sweating buckets or running in the rain.
Effortlessly skip songs or answer a call using the 3-button remote with built-in microphone.
You can enjoy peace of mind with our fan favorite 18-month warranty.
Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- Dimensions:27.2 x 1.7 x 1.1 inches
- Charging time:1.5 hours
- Playtime:12.5 hours
- Bluetooth Version:V4.1
- Frequency Response:20Hz—20KHz
- Driver(full range):10mm x 2
- What is the operational range of SoundBuds Curve?
- The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the distance between SoundBuds Curve and your device as short as possible.
- What should I do if SoundBuds Curve disconnect from my device?
- Try turning Soundbuds Curve off and on. If this doesn't solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
- How can I skip tracks?
- Long press (1s+) Volume + to skip forward. Long press (1s+) Volume - to skip backward.
- Is it possible to pair 2 SoundBuds Curves with one device at the same time?
- Is it possible to pair SoundBuds Sport with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- How long will SoundBuds Curve's battery last?
- At 60% volume, playtime is around 7 hours.
- Why does no sound play when SoundBuds Curve are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth Headset"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player). 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'. 3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- My SoundBuds Curve are experiencing sync issues, how can I troubleshoot?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the SoundBuds Curve. c. Delete the pairing record on SoundBuds Curve and your device, then try to re-pair.
- How many devices can SoundBuds Curve remember?
- SoundBuds Curve can remember up to 8 devices at a time.
- How can I reset SoundBuds Curve?
- In standby mode press and hold the ' + ' and ' - ' buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to delete previous pairing records.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease