The Neckband Earbuds with Superior Sound and Playtime
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
- Industry-Leading Technology
8.6mm drivers deliver rich, powerful audio. Multi-size EarTips ensure a comfortable, tailored fit and efficient noise isolation. Simply plug in and focus on your sounds.
Grab up to 20 hours of audio, or 24h of talktime thanks to exclusive Anker battery technology. Fully charge in just 90 minutes, or add 1.5 hours of music from a quick 10 minute recharge.
A lightweight, yet sturdy silicon neckband delivers a comfortable and supportive hold. Taking a break from the tunes? Simply clip the earbuds together for effortless storage.
Built for lifeproof performance; IPX5 engineering means you can lock-in and listen in the rain, or sweat it out at the gym.
A Great Call
SoundBuds Life are ideal for hands free calling, thanks to a built-in microphone, call vibration and CVC noise reduction. An in-line remote makes managing your music, and answering your phone ultra simple.
Hold vol+ for 2 seconds to skip track forward.
Hold vol- for 2 seconds to skip track back.
Playtime varies according to volume and audio content.
- Weight :6.4 ounces
- Dimensions :9.5 x 8 x 2 inches
- How can I turn on/off the SoundSync?
- Please hold the MFB button for 3s to turn it on/off.
- How can I wake up Siri via SoundSync?
- Please double click the MFB button quickly
- How can I reset SoundSync and re-enter pairing mode?
- In standby mode press and hold the '< ' and ' > ' buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to delete previous pairing records.
- How many devices can SoundSync remember?
- SoundSync can remember up to 8 devices at a time.
- My SoundSync cannot be paired with my device, how can I troubleshoot?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the SoundSync. c. Delete the pairing record on SoundSync and your device, then try to re-pair.
- What is the operational range of SoundSync?
- The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by WiFi and other obstructions such as walls, pillars, body. So during use it is recommended to keep the distance between SoundBuds Lite and your device as short as possible.