The Lightweight Wireless Earphones.
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
6mm drivers power high-fidelity audio while Bluetooth 4.1 ensures skip-free music throughout your gym session.
Customized Comfort: Lightweight design with customizable accessories ensure the perfect fit and incredible comfort.
Magnetic Link: Magnets keep your Soundbuds Surge securely clipped together when not in use. The additional carry pouch keeps earphones safe in your bag or pocket.
Water Resistant: No matter how intense your workout gets the interior nano-coating ensures your earphones stay sweat-free.
Battery Life: 6 hours of playback to fuel your workouts for the week.
Note: Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- How can I reset SoundBuds Curve?
- In standby mode press and hold the ' + ' and ' - ' buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to delete previous pairing records.
- How many devices can SoundBuds Curve remember?
- SoundBuds Curve can remember up to 8 devices at a time.
- My SoundBuds Curve are experiencing sync issues, how can I troubleshoot?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the SoundBuds Curve. c. Delete the pairing record on SoundBuds Curve and your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when SoundBuds Curve are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth Headset"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player). 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'. 3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- How long will SoundBuds Curve's battery last?
- At 60% volume, playtime is around 7 hours.
- Is it possible to pair SoundBuds Sport with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Is it possible to pair 2 SoundBuds Curves with one device at the same time?
- How can I skip tracks?
- Long press (1s+) Volume + to skip forward. Long press (1s+) Volume - to skip backward.
- What should I do if SoundBuds Curve disconnect from my device?
- Try turning Soundbuds Curve off and on. If this doesn't solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
- What is the operational range of SoundBuds Curve?
- The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the distance between SoundBuds Curve and your device as short as possible.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info