The High-Fidelity Earbuds with Smart-Magnet Control
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• Worry-Free Warranty
Turn It Up
We've boosted the bass for heavyweight performance. AptX lossless technology delivers smooth, high-fidelity audio.
Pull apart to turn on, clip together to turn off. SoundBuds Tag function intuitively, automatically connecting to your devices in seconds — just pull and play.
Listen while jogging, or in the rain. Cutting-edge nano design means SoundBuds Tag are completely rugged, sweat proof and equipped for practically any environment.
Don't Stop The Music
Fully charge in an hour and a half, and bank enough juice for the day. A 6 hour battery provides plentiful power… from your morning commute, to your end-of-day workout.
Tailor Your Fit
Multi-sized EarTips and patented flexi-fit AirWings allow you to customize your hold. Lock in, isolate outside noise and enjoy a better audio experience.
Multi-function remote allows you to manage your sounds seamlessly. In-line microphone with cVc noise cancellation makes clear, hands-free calling a breeze.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Weight :15g/0.53oz
- Dimensions :5.8 x 4.1 x 1 inches
- Impedance :16Ω
- Battery Capacity :90mAh
- Playtime :6 hours
- Charging time :1.5 hours
- Input :5V=0.1A
- Frequency Response :20Hz-20KHz
- Driver(full range) :9.2mm x 2
- Range :10m/33ft
- Bluetooth Version :V4.1
- How can I reset SoundBuds Tag and re-enter pairing mode?
- In standby mode press and hold the ' + ' and ' - ' buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to delete previous pairing records.
- How many devices can SoundBuds Tag remember?
- SoundBuds Tag can remember up to 8 devices at a time.
- My SoundBuds Tag are experiencing sync issues, how can I troubleshoot?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the SoundBuds Tag. c. Delete the pairing record on SoundBuds Tag and your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when SoundBuds Tag are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth Headset"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player). 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'. 3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- How long will SoundBuds Tag's battery last?
- At 60% volume, playtime is around 6 hours.
- Is it possible to pair SoundBuds Tag with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Is it possible to pair 2 SoundBuds Tags with one device at the same time?
- You can pair 2 bluetooth headphones with iOS devies(iPhone, iPod, iPad) on iOS 8 and above, but can NOT pair 2 bluetooth headphones with Android devices.
- How can I fast forwards / backwards?
- Long press (1s+) Volume + button to track forwards. Long press (1s+) Volume - button to track backwards.
- What should I do if SoundBuds Tag disconnect from my device?
- Try turning Soundbuds Tag off and on. If this doesn't solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
- What is the operational range of SoundBuds Tag?
- The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by WiFi and other obstructions such as walls, pillars, body. So during use it is recommended to keep the distance between SoundBuds Tag and your device as short as possible.