Item model number： A3102011
The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
Superior Sound Quality: Experience your music in full-bodied stereo realized through dual high-performance drivers and a unique spiral bass port (patented). Less than 1% total harmonic distortion ensures enhanced clarity and fidelity.
Incredible Battery Life: 24-hour / 500-song playtime powered by a built-in high capacity Li-ion battery and Anker's industry-leading power management technology.
Bluetooth 4.0 Technology: Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices. Instantly connect to your smartphone or tablet from up to 66 feet away. SoundCore reconnects automatically to the last device used. Built-in mic for hands-free calls.
What You Get: Anker SoundCore Bluetooth speaker, Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound and Playtime
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
Superior Sound Quality
Wherever life takes you, experience your music with powerful stereo sound and crisp, tight bass. Boasting less than 1% total harmonic distortion, SoundCore sounds great even at the highest volumes.
Incredible Battery Life
Anker’s industry-leading power management technology keeps your tunes playing for up to 24 hours on a single charge—that’s over 2X longer than most other Bluetooth speakers.
To keep SoundCore small but also sounding great, we’ve designed it using a unique spiral bass port design. The result is a clean bass sound you can easily pick up and put in your bag.
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Unlike most other speakers, SoundCore uses the very latest Bluetooth technology to maximize device compatibility and pairing speed.
- Bluetooth Version:4.0
- Driver output:3W×2
- Playtime:Estimated 24+hrs @80% volume
- Battery Capacity:4400mAh
- Input:5V / 1A
- Charging time:5 hours
- Bass Boost:Passive radiator
- Handsfree function:Y
- Volume/Track control:Y
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- How long does the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 5 hrs at 5V/1A to reach a full charge.
- How long is playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 80% volume, playtime is around 24 hours.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is recharging?
- Can I reset the speaker?
- Yes. When in standby mode press/hold “BT” button for 2s to delete all previous pairing records.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info