Anker SoundCore Sport XL
The Tough Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with Impressive Volume
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Powerful Audio Technology
Connect via Bluetooth 4.1 and instantly enjoy crisp, dynamic sound with impressive volume from the 8W stereo speakers and rumbling bass from the dual passive subwoofers up to 66 ft from your device.
Tough and Durable
Shock-resistant, IP67-rated waterproof and dust-tight. Easily withstands extreme conditions and tough treatment. Perfect for partying on your next big adventure.
Long Battery Life
SoundCore Sport XL has an incredible 15-hour playtime from the built-in high-capacity lithium-ion battery, allowing you to enjoy music all day wherever you go (Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content).
Built-In USB Charging
A 5V 1A output keeps your phone or tablet charged when you're outdoors.
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- How long does the speaker take to fully charge?
- It will take around 2.5hrs at 5V/2A to reach a full charge.
- How long is playtime after a full charge?
- Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content, at 80% volume, playtime is around 15 hours.
- Can I use the speaker to play music while it is recharging?
- Can I reset the speaker?
- Yes. When in standby mode press “+” and "-" buttons simultaneously to delete previous pairing records.