- How do I know the keyboard is low on power?
- The LED on the keyboard will blink red.
- How come keystrokes aren't registered even after installing the USB dongle drivers?
- This may be because the USB dongle didn't automatically pair with the keyboard. You can manually pair them by unplugging and replugging the nano receiver whilst holding down the keyboard's “Esc” and “K” key for at least three seconds.
- How do I Print Screen on this keyboard?
- For Mac: Command+Shift+3. For Windows: No shortcut available.
- Do I need extra drivers for this keyboard to work?
- As long as the dongle self installs, you will not need any other drivers for the keyboard to work.
- What might be the cause of my keyboard missing the first keystroke?
- This issue may occur when the keyboard is waking from sleep mode. The Bluetooth connection will take 1 or 2 seconds to reconnect and if you type during this time then the keystroke may not be registered. It's advised to hit a key to wake the keyboard first and then begin typing.
- How long will is take (idle time) for my keyboard to enter sleep mode and how long should it take to wake?
- Idle time depends on the batteries' remaining voltage. The lower the voltage the quicker the keyboard will enter sleep mode. On average, idle time is around 10 minutes before the keyboard enters sleep mode. When in sleep mode the keyboard will take at most 2 seconds to reconnect after a key is struck.
- Do I need drivers for my keyboard to work?
- You do not need any keyboard drivers for this keyboard to work. All you need is a Bluetooth connection on the host device.
- Why is my keyboard disconnecting when in sleep mode and how should I connect it back?
- When in sleep mode the keyboard will not be shown as paired with the host device. Hitting any key will reinitialize the previous connection.
- Is there a shortcut list for Android available?
- For an Android shortcut list, please reference by searching "Android Keyboard Shortcuts: All The Hotkeys You Need" on PCWorld website.
- Why can't I get the keyboard to pair with my device?
- a. Turn off both devices (host device and also the Anker keyboard).
b. Turn on Anker keyboard and push the connect button for 3 seconds until you see a flashing blue light.
c. Turn on the host device and turn on Bluetooth.
d. In the Bluetooth devices menu, select Anker keyboard, this will cause the host device to show a 'Pairing Code'. Enter the code using the Anker keyboard then hit return/enter and the keyboard will be paired with your device.