Take control of your workspace. With the Anker® USB 3.0 Docking Station, coordination has never been easier: route your peripherals through one device, so you can come and go as you please.
Work at the helm.
The mother of all hubs. Bring your printers, scanners, storage devices, monitors, speakers, routers, keyboards, mice, and webcams together, so that all you have to do is worry about one cable. Turn your laptop into a command center, then, once you're finished, unplug for instant portability. Our promise to you is convenience - how you use it is up to you.
A multitasker's dream.
Add up to two monitors, expanding your control over active applications. High-resolution displays (both HDMI and DVI) will change the way you stream video, surf the web, and manage operation. Perfect for traders, gamers, and business professionals, but adaptable for use in any environment. Don't confine yourself to one screen. Go out and expand your horizons.
Not only does this docking station consolidate your devices, it manages their performance, too. A smart chip prioritizes bandwidth usage, so even when running at full capacity, you get smooth, stable connections. With a sturdy, zinc-alloy base stand, the docking station slips easily into any upright space. If one is not available, remove the stand for even tighter, horizontal placement.
• Unfortunately, the DisplayLink driver cannot be installed on Macs. As a result, the Ethernet, DVI and HDMI ports will not work. The USB connections, however, should still function normally.
• For Windows 8 users: You may find there are compatibility problems with the current driver. Please go to the Displaylink official website to download the latest driver.
- Dimension :220 x 90 x 25mm / 8.7 x 3.5 x 1.0in
- Weight :460g / 16.2oz approx.
- USB Type :SuperSpeed USB 3.0 + HighSpeed USB 2.0
- Driver :Driver is required.
- Is the latest driver compatible with Windows 8.1?
- Yes, please find the latest driver via DisplayLink’s official website: http://www.displaylink.com/support/downloads.php
- Will this device work with my Mac?
- The USB connections will still function normally on Macs, but the Ethernet, DVI and HDMI ports will not work. You can check DisplayLink's official website to find more bug lists http://www.displaylink.com/support/mac_downloads.php
- Why are the Audio and the Ethernet functions missing after driver installation? I still get a yellow triangle with a exclamation mark.
- This might be caused by unsuccessful driver installation. Please try uninstalling using these steps:
1. Press the Windows and "R" key simultaneously. You'll get a "Run" dialog.
2. Input "appwiz.cpl" and press "Enter". You'll get an "Uninstall Program" dialog.
3. Locate "Displaylink Graphics" and select it, then click uninstall.
4. If you see "Displaylink core software", please uninstall it as well.
After reinstallation, please plug the docking station back into your computer, then run the driver installation one more time.
- Why is my display black in full screen mode?
- According to DisplayLink, a blank screen with visible mouse cursor is a known bug. A solution is available from DisplayLink at http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=337