The USB 3.0 to SATA adapter allows you to connect any 3.5" or 2.5" SATA drive to your computer for fast USB 3.0 data transfer. Back up, move or archive your notebook or PC HDD files quickly and easily with the USB 3.0 to SATA adapter.
The USB 3.0 to SATA adapter supports super-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates to ensure maximum data transfer speeds in minimal time. (The actual transmission rate depends on the capability of the connected HDD / SSD up to 3Gbps.)
• Output interface: USB 3.0/2.0
• Power input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Output: DC 12V/2A
• HDD Compatible: All 2.5" / 3.5", 9.5mm / 12.5mm SATA-I, SATA-II, SATA-III / SSD up to Max. 4TB
1 USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter Cable (3ft), 1 Power Adapter
When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, make sure to power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure stable operation.
- USB Type :SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- SATA Type :Support SATA1, 2, 3
- Driver :Driver not required.
- E-sata Speed :Up to 3Gbps
- Compatible :2.5 / 3.5 inch
- Why is the hard disk disconnecting from the computer during data transfer?
- Make sure the device is connected to a power source to ensure a stable power supple.
a. Try not to move the docking station during data transfer as it can loosen the cables in the ports and interrupt transfer.
b. Ensure the cable you're using is less than 1m long.