Anker Ultra Compact Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
A slim, compact keyboard for one or more of your devices.
Lightweight and slim, this wireless keyboard occupies only a fraction of your precious desk space, without any annoying cords.
6-Month Battery Life
Use it for over half a year on just a single two and a half hour charge (based on two hours of non-stop use per day).
Matte finish low-profile keys ensure smooth and quiet typing. Your most-used shortcuts, multimedia and other operations start at the touch of a button.
Whether iOS, Android, Mac OS or Windows, link it up with various Bluetooth devices, tablets, phones, laptops or desktop computers.
iOS, Android 3.0 and above, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or above, Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8/ 10. Note: Page up, Page down, Home and End keys may work differently in Windows.
After 30 minutes of inactivity the keyboard will automatically go into power savings mode. Simply press any key and wait 2-3 seconds to wake it up.
For Android 4.4 and 5.0.1 users: The Caps Lock indicator will NOT light, but will still function normally.
This keyboard is not compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Transmission Range :Up to 10m / 33ft
- Product Dimensions :287 × 127 × 13mm / 11.3 × 5.0 × 0.5in
- Product Weight :321g / 11.3oz
- System Requirements :Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS
- Key Life :5 million clicks
- Battery Lifespan :400 charge cycles
- Lithium Battery Capacity :800mAh
- Working Temperature :-10 - +55℃
- Uninterrupted Work Time :360 hours
- Charge Time :2.5 hours
- Operating Range :Up to 10 meters / 33 feet
- Bluetooth Specification :Bluetooth 3.0
- How should I pair the keyboard with my device?
- 1. Push the power switch to the ON position to turn on the keyboard. The power indicator will turn on for 2 seconds and then off. The Bluetooth indicator will start to flash, meaning the keyboard is in pairing mode.
2. Activate your device's Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard. Select the keyboard name to connect.
3. Once the Bluetooth keyboard has successfully connected to your device, the Bluetooth indicator will turn off.
- How do I pair the keyboard with a different device?
- 1. Push the power switch to the ON position to turn on the keyboard. The power indicator will turn on for 2 seconds and then off.
2. Stimultaneously press FN+Z to enter pairing mode. The Bluetooth indicator will start to flash.
3. Activate your device's Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard. Select the keyboard name to connect.
4. Once they are successfully paired, the Bluetooth indicator will turn off.
- How do I charge the keyboard?
- When battery power is low, the power indicator will turn red.
1. Connect the Bluetooth keyboard to a computer or USB adapter using the Micro USB charging cable. The power indicator will show a solid light while the keyboard is charging.
2. Once fully charged, the power indicator will turn green.
- How long will it take (idle time) for my keyboard to enter sleep mode and how long should it take to wake?
- After being idle for 30 minutes, the keyboard will enter sleep mode. To wake it, press any key for 2 seconds.
- Why is my keyboard disconnecting when in sleep mode and how should I reconnect it?
- When in sleep mode the keyboard will not be shown as paired with the host device. Hitting any key for 2 seconds will reinitialize the previous connection.
- How do I Print Screen on this keyboard?
- For Mac: Command+Shift+3. This function is not available on Windows.
- Is there a shortcut list for Android available?
- For an Android shortcut list, please refer to "Android Keyboard Shortcuts: All The Hotkeys You Need" on the PCWorld website
- Why are the typing characters different from what is printed on the keyboard?
- Your Windows computer keyboard settings may be on non-US Layout. You need to go into keyboard setting and change the keyboard setting/layout. Keyboards don't tell the computer exactly which character to type when a button is pressed, they just advise which button has been pressed. The computer then decides which character to display.
- How do I switch the input language?
- If you're using iOS, you can press command + space bar to switch languages. If you're using Windows, you can press shift + ctrl to switch languages. The language switching shortcut can be changed in your Windows keyboard settings.
- Why isn’t my Bluetooth keyboard working with my Android device?
- The Bluetooth keyboard is only compatible with Android 3.0 and above. Please upgrade your system if needed.
- Why are some shortcuts not working on my Macbook?
- The keyboard is mainly designed around iOS so it won't have full MacOS functionality.
- How do I switch between input languages after upgrading to iOS 9?
- If your system is running on iOS 9, press "Crtl" + the space bar to switch between input languages.