Together at last. A keyboard and cover combo for your iPad mini. Out for coffee with a quick message to send? Do it with the perfect partner.
A perfect pair.
The Anker ultra-thin keyboard, which doubles as a cover, matches the ultra-slim width and the classic brushed-aluminum of your iPad mini. What's more, 13 hot keys keep your most-used-functions in easy reach.
A break from typos.
Trade in tapping for typing and give yourself a break from typos. Featuring low-profile, whisper-quiet keys, and a familiar Mac-style layout, our keyboard aims to please. The retractable, durable plastic and metal stand firmly holds your iPad mini at a comfortable viewing angle.
At Anker, quality products just make sense, so we built the Anker Ultra-thin with grade A batteries and an auto sleep mode, which together keep you going up to two months between charges, freeing you to worry less and work (or play) more.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we're customers too.
- Transmission Range :Up to 10 meters / 33 feet
- Standby Time :100 days
- Uninterrupted Working Time :100 hours
- Battery Type :Rechargeable lithium battery
- Product Dimensions :210 × 140 × 8mm / 8.3 × 5.5 × 0.3in
- Product Weight :211g / 7.4oz
- How do you keep it closed?
- There is a magnetised section that will adhere to the iPad Mini to keep it closed.
- Is this same as the Folio keyboard case?
- No, it does not come with a case
- Can I use this on my lap e.g. on the train?
- Is there a shortcut to send a message using the keyboard?
- Press Shift+Cmd+D, but this will only work with iOS's built in Mail app.
- How come the arrow keys are not working in the browser?
- The arrow keys will only work when you are typing text.
- How do I switch between input languages after upgrading to iOS 9?
- If your system is running on iOS 9, press "Crtl" + the space bar to switch between input languages.