Anker [2-Pack 10ft] Powerline+ USB-C to USB-A
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Lasts 6X Longer: Double-braided nylon exterior, toughened aramid fiber core and laser-welded connectors equip PowerLine+ with superior toughness from end-to-end.
- Fast Sync & Charge: Supports fast charging up to 15W (3A/5V) and data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps. (Not compatible with Power Delivery).
- Supreme Compatibility: Tested in-house with countless USB-C devices; proven to provide a fully compatible, secure and reliable fit.
PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 2.0
The Premium Nylon-Braided Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
50 million+ happy users and counting
Proven to last at least 6 times as long as other cables, it boasts a bend tolerance 6 times higher. It is simply one of the most durable cables, ever. So strong, in fact, it will support a hanging weight of over 80kg.
Engineered from exceptional materials and hardware; designed to ensure superior speed and reliability. Fully compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
PowerLine+ has been precision engineered to provide a secure and reliable fit with any USB-C device. Our rigorous In-house tests confirm seamless physical compatibility with all tested devices. (Not compatible with Power Delivery)
Not compatible with Power Delivery.
This is a USB-C to full-size USB cable. This cable cannot connect to a micro-USB port.
If your device’s original cable is a USB-C to USB-C cable, then only a USB-C to USB-C cable can charge your device as fast as possible.
Fully Compatible Devices:
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S10
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20/G5/G6
- Xiaomi 5
This cable does not support high-speed charging for the following devices:
-Huawei Mate 9 / P10
-Samsung Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10+
-Google Pixel 4 / Pixel 4 XL / Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL / Pixel 3A
-iPad Pro 2018
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM