Anker 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
The Ultra-Portable Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Windows OS.
Anker — the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Powerful 2.4GHz wireless signal connects from up to 26 ft away, while unified nano receiver controls both keyboard and mouse from one USB port.
Low profile keys deliver comfortable, near-silent typing that won't disrupt those around you.
Lightweight and Compact:
Measuring just 14.4 x 4.9 x 0.64 in and weighing 0.81 lbs, the keyboard and mouse are exceptionally portable. With no wires, your work-space remains uncluttered and neat.
Long Battery Life
Get 2 hours of use every day for 3 months from a single charge. An auto-sleep function kicks in after 10 minutes of inactivity to save power. Tap a key or move the mouse to immediately wake up the devices.
Please Note: Only compatible with products using Windows Operating System
- Can I use the keyboard and mouse with my iPad?
- These peripherals are compatible with Windows only.
- How do I wake up the keyboard or mouse?
- Press any key to wake up the keyboard, and click to wake up the mouse.
- How do you turn on the keyboard?
- The switch is lit with a red LED. Move it sideways to activate the keyboard, and the LED will turn green.
- Can I disable the wifi if it's not available and connect the keyboard with the Bluetooth nano receiver?
- The keyboard and mouse both use the same nano receiver simultaneously.
- How often will I need to charge the keyboard and mouse?
- The keyboard and mouse can be used for about 2 hours per day for 3 months before needing a charge.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info