- Universal Compatibility
- Light and Compact
- Quiet Keys
- Three-Month Battery Life
Anker Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard
Comfortable typing for your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Works equally well with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows, with shortcut keys optimized for all four systems.
Compact & Light
30% smaller than traditional clunky keyboards and as light as a billiard ball (6.7oz). Save more space on your desk or in your bag!
Comfort is Key
Enjoy quick, quiet typing on this comfortable keyboard. Shortcut keys save you time launching tasks or controlling media.
Long Battery Life
With replaceable AAA batteries and power-saving mode, this keyboard lasts for more than 3 months at a time.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
iOS, Android 3.0 or above, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or above, Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
• After 30 minutes of inactivity the keyboard will automatically go into power savings mode. Simply press any key and wait 2-3 seconds to wake it up.
• For Android 4.4 and 5.0.1 users: The Caps Lock indicator will NOT light, but will still function normally.
• This keyboard is not compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Battery Type:2 × AAA batteries
- Product Dimensions:284 × 122 × 18.5mm / 11.2 × 4.8 × 0.7in
- Product Weight:190g / 6.7oz
- Supported System:iOS, Android, Mac, Windows
- Working Temperature:-10 - +55°C
- Key Life:5 million clicks
- Uninterrupted Work Time:360 hours
- Operating Range:Up to 10 meters / 33 feet
- Bluetooth Specification:Bluetooth 3.0
- The wrong characters are coming out when I type. Why is this?
- Make sure the keyboard has not been subjected to water damage or rough physical treatment. If it hasn't and you're still having problems, contact our customer service team.
- How do I use the function keys?
- All function actions are printed in blue. Press Fn + the desired key to use their function.
- My Bluetooth keyboard is experiencing limited coverage. Why is this?
- Make sure that there is no interference from other devices, then try pairing again.
- My Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting from my device. Why is this?
- Check that the keyboard still has sufficient power, and that it is not experiencing any interference from other devices, then try pairing again.
- Why isn’t my Bluetooth keyboard working?
- The Bluetooth keyboard will not work without a Bluetooth HID profile or driver installed. Make sure that your device is properly equipped.
- Can I use my Apple keyboard and regular keyboard interchangeably?
- Both keyboards may be used, given the keyboard is compatible with your operating system. There are some minor differences with regard to control keys, however, such as the Command key on the Apple keyboard and the Windows key on the regular keyboard. When using a regular keyboard with a Mac, the Command key will not be recognised.
- How should I pair the keyboard with my device?
- 1. Turn the power switch to the ON position to turn on the keyboard.
2. Press FN+Z to enter pairing mode. The indicator will turn on for 2 seconds and start to flash.
3. Activate your device's Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard. On your device, click the keyboard name "Anker A7726" to connect. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Once they are successfully paired, the Bluetooth indicator will turn off.
- How do I know that it is time to replace the batteries?
- When the battery power is low, the indicator light will turn blue and begin to flash.
- How long will it take (idle time) for my keyboard to enter sleep mode and how long should it take to wake?
- After being idle for 30 minutes, the keyboard will enter sleep mode. To wake it, press any key for 2 seconds.
- Why is my keyboard disconnecting when in sleep mode and how should I reconnect it?
- When in sleep mode the keyboard will not be shown as paired with the host device. Hitting any key for 2 seconds will reinitialize the previous connection.
- Is there a shortcut list for Android available?
- For an Android shortcut list, please refer to "Android Keyboard Shortcuts: All The Hotkeys You Need" on the PCWorld website.
- How do I Print Screen on this keyboard?
- For Mac: Command+Shift+3. This function is not available on Windows.
- Why are the typing characters different from what is printed on the keyboard?
- Your Windows computer keyboard settings may be on non-US Layout. You need to go into keyboard setting and change the keyboard setting/layout. Keyboards don't tell the computer exactly which character to type when a button is pressed, they just advise which button has been pressed. The computer then decides which character to display.
- How do I switch the input language?
- If you're using iOS, you can press command + space bar to switch languages. If you're using Windows, you can press shift + ctrl to switch languages. The language switching shortcut can be changed in your Windows keyboard settings.
- Why isn’t my Bluetooth keyboard working with my Android device?
- The Bluetooth keyboard is only compatible with Android 3.0 and above. Please upgrade your system if needed.
- Why are some shortcuts not working on my Macbook?
- The keyboard is mainly designed around iOS so it won't have full MacOS functionality.
- How do I switch between input languages after upgrading to iOS 9?
- If your system is running on iOS 9, press "Crtl" + the space bar to switch between input languages.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info