Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard
The Pocket-Sized Folding Keyboard
From Anker, America's Leading Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
30 million+ happy users and counting
Two hinged sides swing in, instantly transforming your keyboard into a compact rectangle no larger than a pocket calculator.
Compact and Portable
Weighs about the same as a baseball, and is thin enough to fit easily into your pocket.
Whether you're using an Android, Windows, iOS, or macOS device, this keyboard is optimized for flawless operation with your system.
Home on the Range
A 10-foot Bluetooth operating range gives you the room to set up your workspace just the way you like it.
The keyboard will enter energy saving mode after being idle for 10 minutes. To re-active it, press any key and wait for 3 seconds.
- Why is the layout of this keyboard different from regular keyboards?
- This keyboard has an ultra-compact design so there are some small differences, such as its right “Shift” and “Delete” keys.
- How should I pair the keyboard with my device?
- 1. Unfold the keyboard, it will automatically turn on.
2. Press the Fn and C keys at the same time to enter pairing mode. The Caps Lock / Bluetooth Indicator light will start to flash.
3. Activate your device's Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard.
4. On your device, click "Anker A7753" to connect, then follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Start typing.
- How do I use the function keys?
- All function actions are printed in blue. Press Fn + the desired key to access their function.
- How do I know that the keyboard needs to be charged?
- When the battery power is low, the indicator light will flash green to indicate it’s time to charge the keyboard.
- How do I charge the keyboard and how can I tell when charging is complete?
- To charge the keyboard, connect it to a computer or USB adapter using the Micro USB charging cable. The Low Battery / Charging indicator will be solid red while the keyboard is charging. Once fully charged, the power indicator will turn off.
- How long does it take for the keyboard to enter sleep mode and how do I wake it up?
- After being idle for 10 minutes, the keyboard will automatically enter sleep mode. To wake it, press any key.
- What should I do if a key does not work?
- There may be an issue with cross pairing or dust accumulation on the keyboard. Please follow the steps below:
Fully charge the keyboard (this will take around 2 hours). Then, delete all pairing records on your device and reconnect again.
Turn the keyboard upside down and move the device side to side. This should remove any dust or debris that may have accumulated within the inner circuit.
If the issue persists, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
- Why does the ‘Caps Lock’ key initiate language change?
- This is a common occurrence when pairing with Apple devices. Turn off ‘Caps Lock Language Switch’ on the iPhone or iPad by going to Settings > General > Keyboards> Hardware Keyboard.
- Is there a shortcut to switch between different operating systems?
- Yes. Press the ‘Fn’ key along with any of the shortcuts below to toggle between operating systems.
‘Q’ key for Android
‘W’ key for Windows
‘E’ key for iOS (iPhone or iPad)
- How can I enable the soft keyboard on my iPhone screen when it is connected to the Anker keyboard?
- Press the ‘Fn’ and ‘E’ keys to enable the iOS system. Then, press the ‘Fn’ and ‘Ctrl’ keys to activate the soft keyboard.
- Why won’t my device automatically connect to the Anker keyboard after the initial pairing?
- Anker keyboard can connect automatically to the latest device when:
1. The Bluetooth of the device is on;
2. The Anker keyboard is not in sleep mode. It will enter sleep mode after being idle for 10 minutes.
Otherwise, press any key on the Anker keyboard to wake it up, then it can connect with the device.
- What should I do if my device cannot pair with the Anker keyboard?
- 1. If it is the first time paring, please refer to the instruction in question 1.
2. If there is more than one device connected, Anker keyboard can only remember the most recent device. For example, if Device A and Device B are connected one after another, the keyboard can only remember Device B. If you want to reconnect Device A, first remove the Anker keyboard from your list of paired devices by going to Bluetooth> My Devices> Anker A7753 and clicking the exclamation mark, then re-pair the Anker keyboard via the instructions in question 1.
- Did not find the answer to your question in the FAQ above?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info