- Why is the screen protector smaller than my iPhone's screen?
- Due to the iPhone's curved edges, the screen protector is designed to be smaller than the actual screen to prevent bubbling and peeling at the edges. This also allows the screen protector to be used with most phone cases.
- Does the screen protector show fingerprints?
- Because of the oleophobic coating on our screen protectors, fingerprints won't stick and can be easily wiped away. We recommend using a microfiber cloth for quick and easy cleaning.
- Does the screen protector affect sensitivity or the 3D Touch function?
- No, it won't affect the touch sensitivity or 3D Touch function since the screen protector is only 0.3 mm thick.
- How do I ensure a successful installation with less bubbles and dust?
- Clean the frame with the alcohol wipe before you align it on the screen. For best results, apply the screen protector in a clean, dust-free environment.
- How should I remove bubbles?
- Before installing the screen protector, clean the screen according to the instructions included in the packaging. If large bubbles still appear, lift the screen protector to eliminate them, then place the protector back in position. If small bubbles appear, press them with the squeeze card for around 1 minute.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
Safe & Secure
Pay with Ease
Copyright © 2019 Anker Innovations Limited