Anker GlassGuard Screen Protector for iPhone XR 2018
- Why is the screen protector smaller than my iPhone's screen?
- Due to the iPhone's curved edges, the screen protector is designed to be smaller than the actual screen to prevent bubbling and peeling at the edges. This also allows the screen protector to be used with most phone cases.
- Does the screen protector show fingerprints?
- Because of the oleophobic coating on our screen protectors, fingerprints won't stick and can be easily wiped away. We recommend using a microfiber cloth for quick and easy cleaning.
- Does the screen protector affect sensitivity or the 3D Touch function?
- No, it won't affect the touch sensitivity or 3D Touch function since the screen protector is only 0.3 mm thick.
- How do I ensure a successful installation with less bubbles and dust?
- Clean the frame with the alcohol wipe before you align it on the screen. For best results, apply the screen protector in a clean, dust-free environment.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
Copyright © 2020 Anker Technology (UK) Ltd