- Designed for iPhone: Anker Nano’s 20W output is designed to provide the maximum charge to iPhone 8 or later.
- Unrivaled Speed: Charge iPhone 11 and previous iPhone models up to 3x faster than with an original 5W Charger.
- Space-Saving Design: At 50% smaller than a standard 18W iPhone charger, Anker Nano provides more power while saving space in your bag or while plugged into a wall outlet.
- Works with Most Handheld Devices: Provide up to 20W charging to most flagship phones including iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S20 as well as smartwatches and earbuds.
- What You Get: PowerPort III Nano, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
Model Number: A2633
Anker Nano (PowerPort III Nano)
The Super-Small 20W Charger for iPhone
Charge iPhone 11 to 53% in just 30 minutes—that’s up to 3x faster than with an original 5W charger.
Compact and Portable
Measuring just over 1 inch on each side and weighing about the same as a AA battery, this is a high-speed charger with unrivaled power and portability.
One for All
Anker Nano is optimized to work flawlessly with a wide range of smartphones, tablets, and more, so now you can charge all of your mobile devices via a single ultra-portable charger.
Advanced Charging Technology
Anker’s latest technology uses a stacked design with custom magnetic components to reduce size, boost efficiency, and improve heat dissipation.
USB-C to Lightning cable required (sold separately)
iPhone SE 2020 / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6 Plus
iPad Pro 10.5; iPad Air 3 10.5”; iPad mini 5 7.9” and later models
AirPods, AirPods Pro, Apple Watch, and More
USB-C to USB-C cable required (sold separately)
2020 / 2018 iPad Pro 12.9’’ Gen 4 / 3, iPad Pro 11’’ Gen 2 / 1
Galaxy S20/ S20+/ S20 Ultra/ S10 / S10+ / S10e /S9 / S9+ / S8 /S8+
Note 20/ Note 20 Ultra/ Note 10+/ Note 10/ Note 9
Pixel 4/ 4XL/ 3a/ 3XL / 3 / 2 XL / 2, and More
Input: 100-240V 0.6A 50-60Hz
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
After connecting to iPhone (8 / 8 Plus / X / XS Max / XS / XR), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+, but does not support full-speed fast charging.
Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (Cables sold separately).