- High-Speed Charging with USB-C Power Delivery
- Over 7 Phone Charges
- Recharges in 4.5 Hours
PowerCore+ 26800 PD
The Premium Portable Charger with Power Delivery
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Power In Numbers
Dual 5V/3A USB ports with PowerIQ technology offer faster charging speeds for phones and tablets. The USB-C port offers total Power Delivery support, charging compatible devices such as MacBook (C-to-Lightning cable required for iPhone 8).
Set Yourself Free
26,800mAh is enough to keep your phones and tablets charged for a week or give your USB-C laptop over 1 full charge.
Using the included USB-C wall charger, PowerCore+ 26800 PD utilizes a huge 27 watts of power to fully charge in just over 4 hours. That's 3x faster than other portable chargers of this capacity.
Anker's MultiProtect technology combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and other advanced safety features to keep you and your devices safe.
What’s In the Box
Powercore+ 26800 PD Portable Charger
30W USB-C Wall Charger
Micro USB cable
USB-C to USB-C cable
- Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre and Dell XPS laptops, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s, ThinkPad X1, and Huawei MateBook.
- Does not support high-speed charging for MacBook Pro, Samsung W700, Lumia 950, or Motorola Z Force Droid Edition.
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output
- Nintendo Switch will not charge when connected via HDMI
- Some USB-C laptops which require an input over 30W may not be compatible.
- Tested compatible with USB-C MacBooks.
- Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Dimensions:3.1 x7.1x 0.9 in/180x80x24mm
- PD（Power Dlivery ）Output:5V=3A，9V=3A，15V=2A，20V=1.25A
- Normal Output:5V=3A（3A Max Per Port）
- PD（Power Dlivery ）Input:5V=3A，9V=3A，15V=2A，20V=1.5A
- What should I do if the supplied wall charger is not charging properly?
- Please try using a different charging cable between wall adapter and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 26800 PD doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore+ 26800 PD and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 26800 PD doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different PD adapter and USB-C cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 PD be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 PD be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 26800 PD can be used internationally. Just be sure that use a compatible adapter converter with the voltage of the country you're travelling to.
- How long will the charge in PowerCore+ 26800 PD last without being used?
- Generally, our batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore+ 26800 PD is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore+ 26800 PD is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore+ 26800 PD is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 PD charge three devices simultaneously?
- Can PowerCore+ 26800 PDcharge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore+ 26800 PD?
- PowerCore+ 26800 PD's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Does PowerCore+ 26800 PD work with the new iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 26800 PD can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately. To take the fasting charging advantage, a lightning to C cable has to be used to fast charge the iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X from the USB-C PD port.
- What laptops are compatible with PowerCore+26800 PD?
- The PowerCore+ 26800 PD is compatible with MacBook 2015/2016 and MacBook Pro USB-C laptops.
- What phones are compatible with PowerCore+ 26800 PD?
- The PowerCore+ 26800 PD is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Can I use other USB-C cabls and wall chargers other than the one that came with PowerCore+ 26800 PD?
- Yes, other USB-C cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore+ 26800 PD. However, it is recommended to use a PD wall charger such as MacBook Pro's 61W or 87W adapter to charge it instead of other standard wall chargers. To ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What's Power Delivery Charging referring to?
- The USB Power Delivery(PD) is a newly fast charging agreement popular in the recent time. Its specification enables the maximum functionality of USB by providing more flexible power delivery along with data over a single cable. It aims to provide a fast charging speed through a Type-C USB port to the devices with the same agreement.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info