PowerLine II USB-C to USB 3.1 Gen2
The Cable That's Yours For Life
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Transfer data up to 10Gbps (an HD movie or over 100 music albums in as little as 3 seconds). Or send audio and video signal directly between devices.
PowerLine safely and reliably delivers up to 3A charging speeds. That offers full support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and other high-speed charging protocols.
Speed and Safety
PowerLine II is completely authorized by USB technology's leading association—proven to work flawlessly and safely with any and all USB-C devices. Sync & Charge with total peace of mind.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It really will be the last cable you ever need to buy.
Compatible Devices Include
Apple MacBook (12-inch, 2015)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
Nokia N1 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
This cable will not charge Nintendo Switch, Nexus 5X or 6P, Moto Z, Huawei Mate 9, or OnePlus 3/3T at full speed.
- What are some things to remember when using USB-C cables?
- This cable is not waterproof. Keep the connectors dry. Keep your cable away from pets.
- Can a USB-C to C 2.0 cable be used with a Power Delivery charger to charge a Power Delivery-compatible device at full speed?
- Yes, as long as your wall charger and device both support Power Delivery, this cable can achieve a 60W charge.
- Can USB-A to USB-C cables support Quick Charge ?
- USB-A to USB-C cables are compatible with Quick Charge, but do not support Power Delivery.
- Why won't my USB-C 3.1 cable sync data at 5Gbps?
- Anker USB-C 3.0 cables offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm both connected devices support USB 3.0. If one of the devices is not supported, the final transfer speed will not exceed that of the device with the lowest maximum transfer rate.
- Why does the USB-C cable not fit my device?
- USB-C port structures can vary depending on device manufacturer. If the port has undergone heavy usage over time, a new USB-C cable may not fit perfectly with the adapter or the device. Anker USB-C cables are designed for maximum compatibility with different port states and use cases. If you find that your cable is not meeting your needs, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What if my USB-C cable does not charge my phone?
- 1.Verify that your charger is capable of delivering a normal output, and that the port connector pins are not damaged or dirty. 2. Some phones use a directional variant of USB-C, for example Microsoft Lumia 950 XL, which must be connected to the cable only after the cable is first connected to your computer.
- Which Anker USB-C cables are certified for Type-C IF？
- Currently only A8485/A8465/A8481/A8482 have TID certification. We expect to release more cables with this certification in the future.
- Why do I have a moisture warning on my phone?
- This is a warning from the phone's software. Our cable is 100% insulated and passed extensive testing. The connector will not retain liquid. As long as the cable is not moistened and the user has not made contact with water or other liquid, the cable is safe to use.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info