Premium 4-in-1 USB-C Hub
The USB-C and USB-A Connectivity Station
Sync data from a thumb drive, plug in USB peripherals, and charge a MacBook at full speed—all from the same hub.
Access 5 Gbps data transfer speeds, letting you transfer movies, music, and an entire vacation's worth of photos in seconds.
USB-C Power Delivery supports uninterrupted pass-through charging. Get more done while charging your MacBook, and shatter the limitations of having a single USB-C port.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Apple MacBook (2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018)
Apple MacBook Pro (2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018)
Apple iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 inch, 27 inch)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2016 / 2017)
Connect to AC power by using a USB charger (not included). We recommend using a 60W PD (Power Delivery) charger: 45W for charging the connected laptop and 15W for powering the hub.
The 1.5A USB charging port is indicated by the battery icon next to it.
The other two USB ports are intended for data transfer and connecting peripherals.They only provide a minimal 0.9A charging output.
The extended cable is 0.6 ft long.
Not compatible with Dell XPS 13's original stock adapter. Use a 60W adapter to charge while connected to the hub.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM