From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users Industry-Leading Technology 99% Positive Feedback Highly Adjustable Your arm can't stretch out 27.5 inches, but this selfie stick can! An extendable body and flexible phone cradle allow you to capture perfect shots from various angles. Highly Adjustable, Incredibly Compact An extendable body and flexible phone cradle allow you to capture shots from various angles for the perfect close-ups and high-angle shots. Measuring only 8 inches when retracted, you can slip the selfie stick right into your pocket as you go. 20-Hour Battery Life A long-lasting battery allows you to take as many selfies as you want, for as long as you want. Never worry about running out of battery in the middle of a shoot again! Worry-Free Warranty At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. Whether you are traveling, gathering, extreme sports, video chat, video conferencing, this selfie stick will be a good helper to keep your memory. Note Downloading "Camera 360" app might be required for some Android phones for connection. Not compatible with Windows devices.
- How to pair the Anker selfie stick with my phone or camera?
- 1. Press the camera button for 3 seconds until the blue light begins flashing.
2. With your phone or camera, search for the "Anker A7163" Bluetooth device and pair.
3. The blue light will remain steady once paring is complete.
- Is this selfie stick compatible with any smartphone?
- It will work with any iPhone or Android smartphone with a width between 5.6 cm (2.2 in) and 8.3 cm (3.3 in). It is not compatible with Windows devices.
- Will this selfie stick work with a phone case?
- Yes, as long as the total width of the case does not exceed 8.3cm (3.3 in), this selfie stick can securely support it.
- How long will this selfie stick's battery last between charges?
- It will last around 20 hours on a single charge.
- What should I do if selfie stick cannot be charged after having not been used for a long time?
- The battery may need at least 30 minutes in order to re-activate. Charge for 30 minutes minimum and check again afterwards.
- How to turn off the Bluetooth of the Anker selfie stick?
- Press the camera button for 3 seconds.
- How long will it take (idle time) for my selfie stick to enter sleep mode and how should I wake it up?
- After being idle for 10 minutes, the selfie stick will enter sleep mode. To wake it, press the camera button.
- Did not find the answer to your question in the FAQ above?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info