Anker Ultra Compact Profile Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
Anker Bluetooth Keyboard
The Ultra-Compact Bluetooth Keyboard for Mac iOS, Windows, and Android
Can be used with virtually all iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows devices which support Bluetooth, including iPad Pro, 1, 2, Air, Air 2, iPad mini 3, 2, 1, iPad Retina, iPhone, iMac, MacBook, Mac mini, Mac Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus, Windows, and more.
Low profile, standard-size keys ensure typing is both smooth and quiet, while the sleek aluminum-effect finish complements your existing devices.
Space-Saving and Lightweight
Measuring just 11 × 5.3 × 0.5 inches, Anker Bluetooth Keyboard is one third smaller than traditional keyboards and weighs just 0.7 lb—making it perfect for smaller desks or working while traveling.
For ease of use, the keyboard automatically reconnects to the last connected device.
Use for up to one month without having to recharge (based on 2 hours of non-stop use per day), or keep on standby for up to 2 months.
- How should I pair the keyboard with my device?
- 1. Turn the power switch on the back of the keyboard to the ON position to turn on the keyboard.
2. Press FN+Z to enter pairing mode. The indicator will turn on for 2 seconds and start to flash.
3. Activate your device's Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard. On your device, click the keyboard name "Anker A7752" to connect. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Once they are successfully paired, the Bluetooth indicator will turn off.
- What should I do if my keyboard lags?
- Reset the keyboard by turning it off then turning it back on.
- How do I use the function keys?
- All function actions are printed in blue. Press Fn + the desired key to use their function.
- How do I know that it is time to be charged?
- When the battery power is low, the indicator light will flash green, indicating it is time to charge the keyboard.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info