USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter
The Premium Ultra-Compact USB Adapter
Lightspeed Data Transfer
With a blazing-fast 5 Gbps transfer speed, sync your music library or entire seasons of TV shows in seconds.
Designed to work with any of your USB-C devices—phones, tablets, laptops, and more. Gain instant access to a USB 3.0 port, anywhere you find USB-C.
Precision-engineered to be as small as possible—about half the size of a pinky finger from connector to end. Take massive compatibility with you anywhere, saving space at home, at work, or wherever else you go.
A built-in anti-detachment mechanism keeps the connector and body together in a rock-solid harmony. A sleek silver finish matches your other devices, completing your workstation ensemble.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Weight:0.32 ounces
- Dimensions:1.2 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches
- What is the difference between Quick Charge 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Quoted from Qualcomm: Quick Charge 1.0 is able to charge up to 40% faster than conventional charging. Quick Charge 2.0 increases the charge time advantage up to 75%, as well as introducing an array of compatible accessories including wall adapters, car adapters, and power banks. Quick Charge 3.0 is engineered to refuel devices up to four times faster than conventional charging. It is designed to charge twice as fast as Quick Charge 1.0 and to be 38 percent more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0. Now consumers can spend even less time charging, and can grab and go more quickly. Quick Charge 3.0 employs Intelligent Negotiation for Optimum Voltage (INOV), an algorithm which allows your portable device to determine what power level to request at any point in time, enabling optimum power transfer while maximizing efficiency. It also supports wider voltage options, allowing a mobile device to dynamically adjust to the ideal voltage level supported by that specific device. Specifically, Quick Charge 3.0 offers a more granular range of voltages: 200mV increments, from 3.6V to 20V. That way your phone can target one of dozens of power levels. Quick Charge 3.0 is 100 percent backward-compatible with Quick Charge 1.0 and Quick Charge 2.0 devices, and it supports a broad range of connectors: Quick Charge 3.0 can be implemented with USB Type-A, USB micro, USB Type-C, or proprietary connectors.
- What is the difference between USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.1 Gen2?
- USB 3.1 Gen1 offers data transfer speeds of 5 Gbps, while USB 3.1 Gen2 offers 10 Gbps.
- Why does my USB cable connected with this adapter does not fit my device?
- There are two main deign features that determine if a USB-C cable will fit well with a USB-C phone: 1. The hooks on the cable 2. The port on your USB-C phone Reminder: Different phone makers have their own parameters for their device's USB-C port size. Unfortunately, the width/size of hooks and slots are not specified by the USB-C organization (specification--Ve 1.2). As a result, a cable supplier can not make sure their cable will fit every USB-C device. We work hard to ensure our USB-C cables fit as many devices as possible.
- Why won't my USB cable connected with this adapter sync data at 5Gbps?
- A USB cable connected with this adapter offer transfer speeds at 5Gbps. Please confirm your device and computer both support USB 3.0. If the issue turns out to be our product, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will try to make things right for you.
- What if a USB cable connected with this adapter won't Quick Charge my phone?
- "1. Quick Charge phones require Quick Charge chargers. Ensure you are using a charger that supports Quick Charge. 2. If your phone supports Power Delivery (PD), make sure you're using a USB-C to USB-C cable and that your charger supports PD. USB-A to USB-C cables do not support PD. 3. If these tips don't help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order ID and phone model."
- What if a USB cable connected with this adapter does not charge my USB-C phone?
- Try this adapter with a different USB cable, or with a different USB-C device and USB charger.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info