Anker USB-C Wireless Charger
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: Provides a high-speed charge to compatible phones, knocking 40 minutes off of charging time compared to standard wireless chargers.
- Universal Compatibility: Works with any device capable of receiving a Qi-enabled wireless charge.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave 15 Pad, 3 ft Nylon USB-C Cable, Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
We'll notify you when this product is in stock. We don't share your address with anybody else.
PowerWave 15 Pad
The Full-Speed Wireless Charging Pad
An anti-slip surface and soft protective edges keep your phone from sliding off during charging.
Just in Case
Don't worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge.PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V ⎓ 2A / 9V ⎓ 2A / 12V ⎓ 1.8A / 15V ⎓ 1.5A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W / 15W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
Samsung Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
All Qi-enabled phones and devices
Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
To give a 15W charge to devices capable of receiving one, use a 24W wall charger.
Do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
Quick Charge 2.0 / 3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
Metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- Our Company
- Press Releases
- Contact Us
- Where to Buy
- Media Coverage
- Corporate Purchase
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Connected Equipment Warranty
- Product Verification
- MAP Policy
- Shipping Policy
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM