Programmable Gaming Mouse
The Precise and Customizable Gaming Mouse.
Boom, Head Shot
Get rid of the generic department-store mouse and get ready to frag some n00bs. The 6000 DPI sensor ensures pixel-perfect accuracy for every sniper shot, rocket, or laser blast.
Control the Whole Map
10 programmable buttons let you map controls to suit your unique play style. Set your DPI level with 7 tracking profiles, and find that sweet spot.
Warrior of Light
Set the perfect mood for any game or session with customizable RBG lighting.
The Gravity of the Situation
Adjust the mouse's center of gravity using an advanced weight-tuning system, giving you total control over each and every move.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Why does my driver not work as it should?
- It’s because the driver may not be installed correctly. Please uninstall the driver, restart the computer, then re-install the driver.
- Is there a driver for Mac devices?
- No. There is only a driver for Windows devices.
- Do I need drivers for my mouse to work?
- For basic use, the mouse is simply plug and play. However, if you want to re-assign buttons, adjust performance (DPI, polling rate, mouse speed), customize light effects or record macros, you can go to https://www.anker.com/download?keyword=A7815 for the driver download.
- What is DPI?
- Dots per inch (DPI) is a measurement of how sensitive a mouse is. The higher a mouse's DPI, the farther the cursor on your screen will move when you move the mouse. A mouse with a higher DPI setting detects and reacts to smaller movements.
- How do I adjust the DPI setting?
- To easily change the DPI levels, simply press the DPI button located behind the mouse’s scroll wheel to switch between 200, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000. To modify the DPI of each level, including changing keybinds, lighting, macros and other functions, please download and install the driver here: https://www.anker.com/download?keyword=A7815.
- Does the mouse come with weights? How to adjust?
- Yes, the mouse comes with six of four-gram weights. Press the button on the bottom of the mouse to pop out the weight cargo and adjust weights.
- What is the exact type of sensor this mouse uses?
- The mouse uses a ATG4090 6,000 DPI optical sensor.
- Does the mouse not work normally?
- Open the driver and click the “reset” button to reset.
- What should I do if I can’t find an answer to my question in this FAQ?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- Product Registration
- WEEE Info